Fields sucks...a thread for his apologists.

I don’t know why anyone would ever tank for a USC QB. Who’s the best one they’ve produced? Carson Palmer? The rest have all been trash.
Fumble GIF by SB Nation

I don’t know why anyone would ever tank for a USC QB. Who’s the best one they’ve produced? Carson Palmer? The rest have all been trash.

One might argue it was Matt Cassell

The context was who was the best ex-USC QB. Otherwise, Sanchez was NFL-mediocre at best. I think his highest in season QBR ever was 88. In the playoffs it was in the 90s.
I understand the context. I simply contest giving credit to Sanchez for a couple playoff successes; the defense led that team to playoff wins and he did just enough to not fuck it up a few times.

Chicago isn't creating an offense around Fields....like Baltimore has with Jackson. They are expecting Fields to fit into the offense. Not saying they are comparable players because they are not. But, you put your players in position to succeed....Chicago has not.

Fields is not a traditional pocket passer....the Bears should already know this but he is out there chucking it 60 plus times in their first 2 games. But, the Bears coaching sucks and has for a while.

Chicago isn't creating an offense around Fields....like Baltimore has with Jackson. They are expecting Fields to fit into the offense. Not saying they are comparable players because they are not. But, you put your players in position to succeed....Chicago has not.

Fields is not a traditional pocket passer....the Bears should already know this. But, the Bears coaching sucks ad has for a while.
If you can't play from the pocket, you can't play in the NFL.