First Black female to headline a Wrestlemania Main Event

And yet fans like hbk and Adam Cole, two of the most likely to be able to get beat up by a fan
That would be a good poll

I mean I got those 2 and drake maverick as the heavy favorites, with dom mysterio as my fourth #1 seed

On the women’s side Becky Lynch and Lana are the Gonzaga and Baylor of that bracket

On the women’s side Becky Lynch and Lana are the Gonzaga and Baylor of that bracket
Less of a good poll...I ain't fighting a woman.

And I disagree. Bailey looks like the least "tough" chick on there... You just have something seriously sharing Becky.

I mean I got those 2 and drake maverick as the heavy favorites, with dom mysterio as my fourth #1 seed
Drake isn't with WWE anymore so doesn't count.

Dom for sure.

Less of a good poll...I ain't fighting a woman.

And I disagree. Bailey looks like the least "tough" chick on there... You just have something seriously sharing Becky.

I meant female fans.

Bayley is probably also a high seed.

this Becky gimmick is laughable. I’d believe statlander was an alien before I believe Becky was legitimately her character

but they just don't know how to make women's wrestling interesting unless it involves tits and ass.
Because its like the WNBA vs the NBA.

it’s an inferior product if you try and treat it the same. It needs its own thing to be different

Because its like the WNBA vs the NBA.

it’s an inferior product if you try and treat it the same. It needs its own thing to be different
How do they try to treat it the same?

You mean they advertise the games? Oh God forbid!

How do they try to treat it the same?

You mean they advertise the games? Oh God forbid!
No. Pretending the women’s matches are as good as the men’s is always going to be a losing battle. They physically just can’t do it.

that’s why Vince keeps going back to tits and ass. It’s their biggest differentiator.
I’m not saying it’s the only one, but it is a big one

No. Pretending the women’s matches are as good as the men’s is always going to be a losing battle. They physically just can’t do it.

that’s why Vince keeps going back to tits and ass. It’s their biggest differentiator.
I’m not saying it’s the only one, but it is a big one
where are they pretending they are the same?

do you mean putting them on tv?

I don't think the sponsors really matter. It doesn't make it less of a "red" interest. Professional wrestling will always be more of a Republican interest.

But you still don't want to exclude a large portion of fans who want to see people of their color succeeding in the company.

it has nothing to do with "virtue signaling"

it has everything to do with marketing and drawing in diversity when it comes to viewers.

and I agree, Banks and Belair are two of the best stars they have right now...but they just don't know how to make women's wrestling interesting unless it involves tits and ass.

The reality is sable and sunny showing their goods made the wwe more money than muh eVoLuTioN ever did.

where are they pretending they are the same?

do you mean putting them on tv?
Having them try to do the same things. Same matches. Same stories. Everything