First Time Hearing.....'Whole Lotta Love'

OK, so last one. I love this guy. He makes me laugh.

This guy says that the Beastie Boys are the best band ever. I’m not so sure about that but after listening to what he has to say, I will put them in my top 10. Just my opinion, of course and I’m too drunk to tell you what my top 10 are.

Yes, that seems to be the title of the thread first reaction to whole Lotta love,, and then some

What you got?
Cartier Family (clip from the OP) are really fun.

College track team roommates. Mostly comedy and music.

The Charismatic Voice is another on YouTube that I like. Not fun, she’s a classicly trained musician/vocalist.

Cartier Family (clip from the OP) are really fun.

College track team roommates. Mostly comedy and music.

The Charismatic Voice is another on YouTube that I like. Not fun, she’s a classicly trained musician/vocalist.

Charismatic Voice is fun when she's drunk.

I like that sassy black chick who's always talking about how white boys make her wet.

Talk about parental failures.

Some observations so far.

Black Girls love Brown Sugar (like they always have). Some Black Men have some questions about it. White women can't wrap their head around it.

They all seemed shocked that a lot of these songs are 'storytelling' songs, which seemed odd to me.

The funniest songs following a 'story' line was Gimme 3 Steps, and Wildwood Weed.

Seems like a lot of Black folks think that the Bee Gee's are Black for some unknown reason I don't understand.

The one song I accicentally ran onto, that every single black woman and man liked and seemed to relate to, was....................

'Coal Miners Daughter' by Loretta Lynn
Never would have guessed that.

All the black guys and girls have one universal favorite, it seems.

They all say the same thing..... Don't mess with Loretta, every single one.

That’s awesome, you should check out some of the first time hearing Beastie Boys by Black people. They can’t believe that white boys, especially Jewish white boys that could rap so hard with crazy beats.

I love the beastie boys but there are tons of white rappers now

I love the beastie boys but there are tons of white rappers now
Very true... But these guys were in on the beginning of hip-hop. Nothing sounded like the Beastie Boys in 1987 & no white people were doing hip hop at that time.