First Time Hearing.....'Whole Lotta Love'

Watching people react to songs might be the most boomer thing I have ever heard.

How do you react to a song beyond “That’s awesome” or “that sucks?”

Charismatic Voice is fun when she's drunk.

I like that sassy black chick who's always talking about how white boys make her wet.
She's hilarious, and obviously into white boys lol. Funniest one was when she reacted to Home Free and said sometime about
getting in the middle of all of them.

That’s awesome, you should check out some of the first time hearing Beastie Boys by Black people. They can’t believe that white boys, especially Jewish white boys that could rap so hard with crazy beats.
Seeing them react to House of Pain's Jump Around is similar. Though once it actually starts most admit they've heard the hook. Kind of hard not to have as much as it's played at sports events or even still in clubs.

Watching people react to songs might be the most boomer thing I have ever heard.

Christmas Carol GIF

Very true... But these guys were in on the beginning of hip-hop. Nothing sounded like the Beastie Boys in 1987 & no white people were doing hip hop at that time.

no question. They benefitted from landing with Rick Rubin and Lyor Cohen. I can't say for sure but you gotta think they were basically the only white dudes with any clout in the industry then.

The fact they lead off for Madonna is hilarious. But definitely helped launch them into the mainstream.

no question. They benefitted from landing with Rick Rubin and Lyor Cohen. I can't say for sure but you gotta think they were basically the only white dudes with any clout in the industry then.

The fact they lead off for Madonna is hilarious. But definitely helped launch them into the mainstream.

That was the concert I went to to see the Beastie Boys the first time. Madonna LOL..... We saw the B Boys play & then we left.

I got sent home from school because I bought a B Boy t-shirt that said "Get off my Dick" LOL

It's funny, because they helped Rick Rubin become a producer. Hell, Rubin was one of their DJ's until they got with Mix Master Mike

It's a great story!!

The one song they all fall in love with.....
"Danger Danger when you taste Brown Sugar".....

LOL@ ignorant black kids

There is a whole big world out there beyond Tik Tok you fags

It seems as though the black folks have no idea what a 'pedal steel guitar' is.
Calling it a 'country piano'.

Sheltered lives.