For your Tuesday drive to work

The driver has game.

is this the morning thread?

Morning all.

I missed my calling, should've been a city building inspector

spend 10 seconds looking at a water softner install, yup, looks good

I say yes.
Skating Hey Girl GIF

Street's actually getting paved today. Wish I knew it was happening, might have hired someone to widen out the driveway apron first, since the tree that used to cause us a problem is gone. Can always do it later, naturally, but it would have been nice to have it all done at the same time.

Put together the new table for my back deck yesterday and had a nice dinner outside with the family. Baseball game tonight, missing two of my better players. We'll see how it goes.

Put together the new table for my back deck yesterday and had a nice dinner outside with the family. Baseball game tonight, missing two of my better players. We'll see how it goes.
if you lose by 8 with them, there's no where to go but up...or possibly down more, when does the mercy rule kick in?

no out door dining for us, just a conversation set.

we had an outdoor dining table, was never used

no out door dining for us, just a conversation set.

we had an outdoor dining table, was never used
We do it a bunch because we use the kitchen table for school and art projects a bunch. Sometimes it's just easier to use the outdoor table than to clean up the kitchen table.

We do it a bunch because we use the kitchen table for school and art projects a bunch. Sometimes it's just easier to use the outdoor table than to clean up the kitchen table.
easier to hose down the table that's outside, makes sense.