Formula One

When will parity ever come to this series? I love to watch it, but it would be nice having more than 3 or 4 drivers having a real chance outside unseen events happening. Just seemed that you had 6 or so when Ferrari, Red Bull, and McLaren (Brawn with Button) were racing.

When will parity ever come to this series? I love to watch it, but it would be nice having more than 3 or 4 drivers having a real chance outside unseen events happening. Just seemed that you had 6 or so when Ferrari, Red Bull, and McLaren (Brawn with Button) were racing.
It’s pretty bad when one driver is the Vegas favorite over the field. Like a -250 favorite in most races.

You only see that line in NASCAR when Kyle Busch is the only Cup driver running a truck race

Never and why would you want it? Always going to be 3 or 4 dog teams.

And then you have the good teams on top. With mid packers.

There are really only 3 or 4 drivers deserving to win anyway.

It’s pretty bad when one driver is the Vegas favorite over the field. Like a -250 favorite in most races.

You only see that line in NASCAR when Kyle Busch is the only Cup driver running a truck race

Couldn't make myself watch the Twin Qualifiers the other day. Mundane. And I plum forgot about the Clash.

Got the 500 recording tomorrow but will skippy doodee through it.

Couldn't make myself watch the Twin Qualifiers the other day. Mundane. And I plum forgot about the Clash.

Got the 500 recording tomorrow but will skippy doodee through it.
I have money on every NASCAR and F1 race. I just bet on Lewis Hamilton every race, and it's profitable in F1.

I have to watch most F1 races off the DVR.

I have money on every NASCAR and F1 race. I just bet on Lewis Hamilton every race, and it's profitable in F1.

I have to watch most F1 races off the DVR.

I watch all the races off the PVR since they are usually on in the middle of my night when I'm sleeping.

I never bet on anything.

Rocky start to 2021 for Benz.

Red Bull setting the pace.

Nope, he isn't for Bahrain. Rear end issues.

Still the favourite for the title though.

I've got my popcorn ready.

Juice might be worth the squeeze to bet on Hamilton. Hard to bet on a driver favored over the field. You lose your ass if they don’t win

I think Lewis could win. No reason to assume he won't.

Maybe not pole but you never know.

Too many rules in F1. One wheel off the track and Verstapen has to give the lead back. That’s a stupid rule, and I say this as a guy that has money on Hamilton

If I were Verstappen, I’d have never given the lead back. Pull a Robby Gordon at Mosport and ignore the penalty and act like it was a win

Too many rules in F1. One wheel off the track and Verstapen has to give the lead back. That’s a stupid rule, and I say this as a guy that has money on Hamilton

He was completely off the track. Tough shit I say.

If I were Verstappen, I’d have never given the lead back. Pull a Robby Gordon at Mosport and ignore the penalty and act like it was a win

His team made him do it. And they did it wrong.

Lewis/MB - Great driver, great"ish" car, great team.

You need all 3.

His team made him do it. And they did it wrong.

Lewis/MB - Great driver, great"ish" car, great team.

You need all 3.
His team is a bunch of candy asses then, probably why Red Bull failed in NASCAR.

I just recently started paying attention to F1, like maybe 10 years ago I started casually watching, but Hamilton is easily the best I've seen in F1. Vettel was the top dog when I first started paying attention, but Hamilton has been great for a long time and Vettel seems to have fallen off a cliff, and I'm sure quality of rides are a big reason why, but he's not the wheel man he used to be either.

It's a stupid rule. Glad it's there, I got a decent payday from Hamilton winning.

It isn't a stupid rule. It's a rule.

You can't pass off the track. Simple as that. Sort of a Doctor, Doctor it hurts if I do this! Then don't do that!!

I don't care about pay days, I'm not foolish enough to bet a plugged nickel.

His team is a bunch of candy asses then, probably why Red Bull failed in NASCAR.

I just recently started paying attention to F1, like maybe 10 years ago I started casually watching, but Hamilton is easily the best I've seen in F1. Vettel was the top dog when I first started paying attention, but Hamilton has been great for a long time and Vettel seems to have fallen off a cliff, and I'm sure quality of rides are a big reason why, but he's not the wheel man he used to be either.

Rules is rules.

Max fucked it up too by not doing it smarter. No need to give it back where he did, should have waited for the pit straight where's he'd have DRS right away.

It isn't a stupid rule. It's a rule.

You can't pass off the track. Simple as that. Sort of a Doctor, Doctor it hurts if I do this! Then don't do that!!

I don't care about pay days, I'm not foolish enough to bet a plugged nickel.
It's a rule for sure, but it's a stupid rule, or are you one of those guys that thinks all rules are good?