Formula One

Hamilton's shoutout to Chadwick Boseman after setting the track record twice was cool. That Mercedes is just a different class of car than the rest of the field at this point it seems.

Hamilton's shoutout to Chadwick Boseman after setting the track record twice was cool. That Mercedes is just a different class of car than the rest of the field at this point it seems.

So is Hamilton.

Verstappen not as far behind as the rest of them but still behind.

I'd slide Danny Ric into 3 slot.

agreed

So is Hamilton.

Verstappen not as far behind as the rest of them but still behind.

I'd slide Danny Ric into 3 slot.
I'd love to see Max and Lewis go head-to-head in equal cars. Both are incredibly ruthless and talented drivers, plus they both make their teammates look like amateurs.

My top 5 would likely be -
1. Lewis
2. Max
3. Leclerc (That car is shit and he has done so great with that pos)
4. Danny
5. Saniz

Tweedle Dee And Tweedle Dum at HAAS are not coming back next year.

Missed FP1, but FP2 is having a lot of spinouts. Drivers are struggling with grip, tires, and track limits.

This could be a great race.

Gasly's car is on fire!

Appears to have spun, and that car is roasted...

Stroll and Max collide in corner 1.

What a crazy FP, certainly the stewards will look into that and I'm not sure what they will decide to do.

Can't be Max's fault, though.

Should be Max's fault, he could see Stroll wasn't slowing, did he think Stroll should ruin his own lap so Max could have one?

Love Lewis ruining the sweep for Bottas.