Formula One

Latifi and Russell confirmed for next year at Williams ending Perez speculation.

Perez should go to Red Bull with his shekels. With Honda leaving Red Bull I think intends to take over the engine program on their own.

Perez $$ would aid a lot in that.

Racing in a wet turkey today.

WOW! Just fucking WOW!

Lance Stroll on poll. Hamilton 6th.

Very wet greasy track.

Hell of a race. Cream rises to the top.

In this one it kind of explains he was in that fireball for about 30 seconds.
that is unbelievable & he walked away!

He was thinking about dying. Not seeing his kids again.

That was one of the ugliest starts to an F1 race that I’ve seen. You had the fireball crash and at least two others had front wing damage from contact.

Aside from the Grosjean crash it was pretty much a normal start, people trying to do too much too soon.

He was thinking about dying. Not seeing his kids again.
Yeah they also said just this year they went to a thicker firesuit. (which none of the drivers liked) That was to last about 20 seconds instead of 10 secs. in a fire. While the gloves stayed the same at about 10 seconds.
I fear to imagine what might have happened to him without that change as well. If he starts burning does he even get out of the fire? Also makes sense why his hands were burnt & nothing else.

Thankfully the Series does what they think is right in the name of safety. They didnt like the Halo & they didnt like the new firesuits where as I believe both of these things saved his life!

Here is to the rule mongers! :beer2:

Poor George Russell...

Lewis signed up for 2021, 1 year only.

Still 7 more weeks until the start of the season. Longest damn off season ever.
:embarrassed: