Freakin Friday

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 81,462.00
It's been a long week. January is one of the most hectic months at my work and this week reaffirmed that.

Thank goodness it will be a 3-day weekend.

morning all. Three day weekend coming up with MLK day off

Zoom retirement party last night for 3 former coworkers, they'll be missed

TGIF!!!

Morning all.

morning all. Three day weekend coming up with MLK day off

Zoom retirement party last night for 3 former coworkers, they'll be missed
Zoom retirement party just doesn't have the same feel of a live retirement party.

3 day weekend....pffft, I've never had that holiday off work.

Little Guy is taking to solid food like a champ. No issues with sweet potato, avocado, apples, or oatmeal. Stewing some more apples now so we're not just giving him plain oatmeal anymore.

Tuukka is a god. Marchand > Gretzky. Could you imagine losing the season opener? Not this guy

I lost all my vcash... I'm vpoor now

3 day weekend....pffft, I've never had that holiday off work.
guess you guys aren't getting inauguration day off next week either. gonna be a short one for me.

Reactions: Me
Ham's set up good for this weekend. We got pizza last night and gave her some of her presents. In-laws are coming tonight, my parents and my sister's family are coming tomorrow, and we've arranged a car parade for her to get to see some of the rest of her friends and family.

I lost all my vcash... I'm vpoor now
keeping up with the kardashians peasant GIF

guess you guys aren't getting inauguration day off next week either. gonna be a short one for me.
If I worked in the city, maybe they would have called off work today.

Booked flights to Fort Lauderdale last night. Even though Google Flights lied to me. Bastards

This is the first year I have MLK off as a scheduled holiday. Looking forward to a day of work on the house.
Ha. First year for me too. They just decided to do it. Years ago they took Presidents’ Day away and gave us an extra personal holiday. Now they are giving us MLK day and keeping the personal holiday.

Seems to be a trend going on out there.

Ha. First year for me too. They just decided to do it. Years ago they took Presidents’ Day away and gave us an extra personal holiday. Now they are giving us MLK day and keeping the personal holiday.

Seems to be a trend going on out there.
We actually got more holidays as a result of a merger. We used to have New Year's Day, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Black Friday, and Christmas. We now also get MLK, Christmas Eve, and New Year's Eve, so hooray!

Little Guy is taking to solid food like a champ. No issues with sweet potato, avocado, apples, or oatmeal. Stewing some more apples now so we're not just giving him plain oatmeal anymore.
Those bowel movements going to get even worse....