Freakin Friday

There's a place that's "opening up" here that's supposed to be really good. I need to check out out. Wizard of Za. The guy used to just take orders on Instagram, and let you know when he was going to make your pizza. Wait-list was like a month long
i mean, i'll always be in the mood for pizza, but fuck if out of the blue i just ate and some asshole i placed an order with a month ago tells me my order is being prepped.

Reactions: Me
i mean, i'll always be in the mood for pizza, but fuck if out of the blue i just ate and some asshole i placed an order with a month ago tells me my order is being prepped.
I think it was more of a text the day ahead type thing.

"Making your pizza tomorrow, still want it?"

I think it was more of a text the day ahead type thing.

"Making your pizza tomorrow, still want it?"
i also can't imagine they're that good. i think the wait/hype had a correlation.

I had to read that again to ensure I didn't read about someone eating asshole

"And" was key there

i also can't imagine they're that good. i think the wait/hype had a correlation.
Probably did play into it. I'll get one sometime and try it out

I had to read that again to ensure I didn't read about someone eating asshole

"And" was key there
i know some cats that say they enjoy it, just seems nasty to me.

Dallas vs Milwaukee on ESPN.

Yeah.

January sucks because you have two holiday weekends in December and January is nothing. My company used to give us Presidents day in February but they took it away and now we have a floating holiday. I'm not complaining that much because I'll gladly trade an extra vacation day in July for one in February but damn, this means from NYD to Good Friday I don't get a day off.

Presidents day is a useless holiday but that's a pretty good stretch of no days off.