Freakin Friday

You don't like girthy peckers anymore?
Danny Devito No GIF

Finally got work that will keep me busy all day. Which is nice. Very nice actually. Long weekend which makes it even sweeter. Good afternoon gents

Light reading today

I know that parents tend to romanticize the stuff their kids did as the kids get older ("You were so cute when I could hold you with one arm", and so forth), but I'm pretty sure I won't miss this "pterodactyl shriek" phase Little Guy is currently in.

Heading into the battle zone to do some deadlifts

Papa John's cheeseburger Papadia is the business.

Do you get a discount with a racist word/phrase?
1 of the few reasons I don't go there more but I have been jonesing for that particular Papadia for a while.

1 of the few reasons I don't go there more but I have been jonesing for that particular Papadia for a while.
I, for one, am thankful that tPapa is no longer the "best" option for a pizza around me.

Down in NC, it was kind of a pizza wasteland, and Papa John's was at least edible. We did order from Papa John's a while ago, just because tWife had a jonesing for it. Haven't had it since, don't miss it a bit.

I, for one, am thankful that tPapa is no longer the "best" option for a pizza around me.

Down in NC, it was kind of a pizza wasteland, and Papa John's was at least edible. We did order from Papa John's a while ago, just because tWife had a jonesing for it. Haven't had it since, don't miss it a bit.
It's better than Domino's and the Hut but yeah I don't either.

I wanted the cheeseburger Papadia because it looked good in the commercials and it didn't let me down. It was tasty but small......could have eaten 2.

Moose's pizza here is locally owned and my fave if it's up to me.

There's a spot called When in Rome, but I haven't tried them yet.

Having salad tonight with the GF for dinner.

You lazy slobs buy pizza? Biggest markup scam in mankind. Make your own pizza, idiots. Or totinos. Those work too

• Funny!
Reactions: Me
It's better than Domino's and the Hut but yeah I don't either.

I wanted the cheeseburger Papadia because it looked good in the commercials and it didn't let me down. It was tasty but small......could have eaten 2.
Domino's has came and went in this area. They might be trying to get into Wal-Marts now. Papa John's has came back for round 2 but not a big fan. We get the Hut but not a big fan of it either and we have Pizza King here that just doesn't agree with me. We now have a Little Ceasers again as the first one went out as it was in K-Mart that went out. It's not too bad but there could be better. Currently East of Chicago has been the best for chains in this area. I miss the local guy who bought the Domino's then Papa John's building and created a pizza & wings place called Papino's. It was amazing. None of them beat the bars on the southern end of Hwy49 trail of beer. However the one is closed due to a kitchen fire. Someone must not have been watching the deep fried pizzas!

You lazy slobs buy pizza? Biggest markup scam in mankind. Make your own pizza, idiots. Or totinos. Those work too
I bet you buy your own flour, too? Be a man and sow your own wheat