Poll French fries vs onion rings?

Do you prefer french fries or onion rings?

• French fries

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • Onion rings

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • Tater salad

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
Onion rings and I need to see that grease has soaked through bag so I know they're good.

Skip on over to 2:53 of the review

Hey, greennickle, the dude narrating doesn’t understand. If you’re not used to being rejected, the one that does is more attractive than they should be.

Tater Tots > Onion Rings > Fries
dumb take. french fries are king. you only think that about the other two as they're more a novelty item that you only get here and there. that said, tots are pretty nice.

Poutine is vile.

Nothing but ketchup on my fries.
james franco GIF

shit, i've only ever had poutine at a canadian restaurant in korea, but they did it up nice and it paired well with wings while watching sunday or monday night football.

as to the cheese curds, i've only had them when i went to chicago for a week and they were fucking disgusting. maybe i was in the wrong place for them, but they were terrible.

Hey, greennickle, the dude narrating doesn’t understand. If you’re not used to being rejected, the one that does is more attractive than they should be.
Ha Ha Ha. This is perfect. You don't realize how funny your comment is when it pertains to Richard C Meyer aka Ya Boi! Zack
Comicbook Pro's have & are attempting to destroy Ya Boi!'s life.

james franco GIF

shit, i've only ever had poutine at a canadian restaurant in korea, but they did it up nice and it paired well with wings while watching sunday or monday night football.

Excuse me while I retch...

canadian restaurant in korea

I realize this post is from last year, but I'm just seeing it now, and, well, it will probably take until at least next year before I can wrap my mind around it.
I didn't even know there was such a thing as "Canadian restaurants," at least other than, you know, restaurants in Canada.

Should have included tater tots, like those the best of the 3.