Fri-yay

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Good morning, folks

In Philly for a wedding this weekend then doing an early Thanksgiving with family who is in town for said wedding, so taking a few days off work to make sure I enjoy the heck out of it.

Enjoy your weekend @ill

I am seeing my niece tomorrow play soccer in NH. Probably will be about 30 degrees but oh well, just layer up

Good morning, folks

In Philly for a wedding this weekend then doing an early Thanksgiving with family who is in town for said wedding, so taking a few days off work to make sure I enjoy the heck out of it.
As is Yay Yo Friday? Youre too old to be getting all coked up. Slow down ill.

How's the new gig going?
hosed down vince mcmahon GIF by WWE

morning all, dinner tonight with Mrs Pnk

Sunday meeting up with my Dad and sister

Tomorrow might have brunch with friends? Undecided

I guess it depends if you are holding the hose or not.
Its not all that bad. Just something I have never really done before.

I have my various property teams all on board and running well. the owner of the properties, not so much...

Guy is alright, and is just very particular about his properties, even when they are in the hood.

My biggest gripe so far is he likes to have multiple people working on the same thing, and not tell anyone they are working on the same thing. Im going to have to have a talk with him about it. It annoying to make phone calls about stuff, and then be told that its already been taken care of, and wasting time.

Going to be juicing pomegranates this weekend with my father in law. I dont really know how much longer he has, and this has been a ritual of his. his neighbor that we used to do it with passed last year. just going to me and him this year I think. I love pomegranate juice as much as any juice on the planet. Its great with vodka too!

Bought some trader joes gin to try, so big weekend

they also had a really cheap gin called rear admiral josephs, didn't try that

Bought some trader joes gin to try, so big weekend

they also had a really cheap gin called rear admiral josephs, didn't try that

I knew they had wine but had no idea they had other things. Let us know how it goes

I knew they had wine but had no idea they had other things. Let us know how it goes
probably dependent on state laws, they have a full liquor store here

in MN though it was to be seperate space from grocery store, so there is a wall dividing the two and two seperate entrances

I've had some of their store brand beer, it's store brand beer....

probably dependent on state laws, they have a full liquor store here

in MN though it was to be seperate space from grocery store, so there is a wall dividing the two and two seperate entrances

I've had some of their store brand beer, it's store brand beer....

Yeah I would think so. I am in CT so they should have everything. Well maybe not wine, I think that's still a "no no"

It's MN might as well sell anything to keep you warm

Yeah I would think so. I am in CT so they should have everything. Well maybe not wine, I think that's still a "no no"

It's MN might as well sell anything to keep you warm
MN clung to old blue laws for awhile, it was only recently we could buy liquor at store on a Sunday

MN is only state that still has some 3.2 laws on books, grocers can sell 3.2 beer, but thats it, but there isnt much 3.2 beer anymore

There is still 3.2 bar in Minneapolis, there used to be few floating around Minneapolis and st paul, but all have closed

MN clung to old blue laws for awhile, it was only recently we could buy liquor at store on a Sunday

MN is only state that still has some 3.2 laws on books, grocers can sell 3.2 beer, but thats it, but there isnt much 3.2 beer anymore

There is still 3.2 bar in Minneapolis, there used to be few floating around Minneapolis and st paul, but all have closed

3.2 beer? Never heard of that.

Then again I am not much of a drinker so I don't know much

Living the @Fish dream of selling a bunch of piddling shit on Facebook. Been able to get rid of some baby stuff that we aren't using anymore. Got a car seat and a high chair out of the garage.