Fri-yay

3.2 beer? Never heard of that.

Then again I am not much of a drinker so I don't know much
3.2%, lower alcohol

there used to be more states with similar laws, so beer companies would make beer that had lower amounts of alcohol. It goes back to prohibition, I think they passed law where low alcohol by weight could still be sold and some states kept laws on books

Works best with a halter

3.2%, lower alcohol

there used to be more states with similar laws, so beer companies would make beer that had lower amounts of alcohol. It goes back to prohibition, I think they passed law where low alcohol by weight could still be sold and some states kept laws on books

I have heard some stories from the older folks that during the 70's you could buy 3.2 beer at 18

@basement bias

Good friend of mine is a coach for McKinley. They have St Ed's tonight. Thinking about going but there is a chance of rain

3.2%, lower alcohol

Oh, haha that makes sense! Thank you

3.2%, lower alcohol

I didn't know that was still a thing. Yeas ago I was in Colorado the legal drinking age was 21, but they had 3.2 bars where 18 year olds could drink. It was weird.

Who ya got tonite?
Just Indiana school left as the Ohio schools are out except the MAC. We are the #2 team and we have the #3 at their place. The #1 has the #4 in the other side of the bracket. Means 2 of the top 4 teams won't be in the semifinals next week.

3.2%, lower alcohol

3.2 beer is probably poisonous to Chewy.

Parts of Wisconsin had 18 year old beer bars at least until the mid-70s. Made my decision to go to UW-Madison easier.

I need Christmas ideas. What is something techie I should ask for

Though I might ask for an air fryer... Seems like you can do a lot with one of those

I need Christmas ideas. What is something techie I should ask for

Though I might ask for an air fryer... Seems like you can do a lot with one of those
A personalized copy of The Anarchist's Cookbook and a prepper's plan-o-gram.

Inb4 @SlinkyRedfoot suggests a tube sock full of ground beef.
Disgusted Steve Carell GIF

Just Indiana school left as the Ohio schools are out except the MAC. We are the #2 team and we have the #3 at their place. The #1 has the #4 in the other side of the bracket. Means 2 of the top 4 teams won't be in the semifinals next week.
Oh sorry buddy I was just assuming it was Ohio. Anyway, go get 'em!