Frozen Friday

only if they sell them at the fancy restaurants I am eating at...everything is getting charged to the company card, baby.

Suspicious Ferris Buellers Day Off GIF by MOODMAN

Well now!

cory monteith glee GIF

@flavor - Where is he by the way? I got another Bombas email

NO is so dirty.

don't touch anything
We're currently staying outside of the Quarter.

We didn't catch anything the last time we visited NO, and that was almost 14 years ago.

Thought that was DJ not Flavor
maybe?
I know DJ changed his name too...

but it looks like Douche changed his name again...so no idea what he is under.

Canceled my kids school based on the impending doom they're predicting this afternoon lol. I think we're supposed to get like 6-10 inches for the first real snowfall of the season.
Luckily, gave me a chance to swap out my network from the like 8 year old google mesh to a new Eero pro 6E mesh. I had fiber installed in October and have had terrible speed in my upper floor bedrooms with the google. Just got it all swapped out and went from 300 up/down in my living room to 700 up/down, and from 80 up/down in my bedrooms to 400 up/down. Well worth the $400 upgrade!

maybe?
I know DJ changed his name too...

but it looks like Douche changed his name again...so no idea what he is under.

Yeah DJ changed his name to the DJ Ferri or whatever if I am not mistaken

Last time I was in Cleveland I asked around for a great lunch spot and was told to go to this place (forget the name) downtown. Best burgers in town I was told.

They gave me a burger on Texas toast. It was awful.
Stay way from any place owned by Michael Symon

@PnkPanther really surprised Redfoot didn't mention Mitchell's. They have the best Cleveland Steamer

Ha!

I do like Mitchell's. I typically only go to the actual shops after kid's baseball games, but I do pick up pints at a local grocery store. Their vanilla and fresh strawberry flavors are pretty remarkable.