Poll FSU in with better?

FSU in CFP w better CCG performance?

• Yes, they’d be in cfp

• No, committee still puts in Bama

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 25,000.00
Would FSU have made the CFP if they had a much better performance in the ACC CCG?

Pondering Season 9 GIF by The Office

The moment bama won the committee flipped their entire rankings to secure an SEC team in the playoff. Georgia wins Texas is out. Georgia loses and bama brought Texas with them. It took until the final yr of this nonsense to expose the bias

The thing we will never know is if the FSU qb hadn’t got hurt is if the mafia would have left out Texas. I would not bet against that scenario.
That oddly enough would be even more outrageous. Like time to open an antitrust investigation into the SEC.

They got so screwed. Undefeated and miss out on CFP.

The committee is so fucktarded.

The moment bama won the committee flipped their entire rankings to secure an SEC team in the playoff. Georgia wins Texas is out. Georgia loses and bama brought Texas with them. It took until the final yr of this nonsense to expose the bias
You know I’m most years that bias is earned. This is inarguably a year where it wasn’t.

This comes down to the injury to Travis. If he is healthy then they can’t leave FSU out but they had an excuse.

Still don’t think an undefeated P5 conference champ should be out but the committee got the best 4 teams.

I guess it had nothing to do with FSU looking like complete shit last night? Take you tinfoil hat off.

This comes down to the injury to Travis. If he is healthy then they can’t leave FSU out but they had an excuse.

Still don’t think an undefeated P5 conference champ should be out but the committee got the best 4 teams.
If travis doesn’t get hurt, espn would find a way to put bama in over Texas. FSU was an easier to sell

No they wanted Bama.

Yeah, I was listening to a talk show earlier while running errands and one of the guys pretty well nailed it. He said that the committee basically decided "This is the last year of the 4-team playoff, so we're just gonna do whatever the hell we want" and that's what they did.

Can't remember a time where a team was kept out because of a players injury and there's never been another time when an unbeaten P5 conference champion has been left out.

Yeah, I was listening to a talk show earlier while running errands and one of the guys pretty well nailed it. He said that the committee basically decided "This is the last year of the 4-team playoff, so we're just gonna do whatever the hell we want" and that's what they did.

Can't remember a time where a team was kept out because of a players injury and there's never been another time when an unbeaten P5 conference champion has been left out.
...and Texas already beat BAMA. It's a joke.

I hope Michigan wrecks them.

Their offense looked like shit. I’d put that defense up against any of the four in it now.
Sure but they better score on special teams or defense. That defense will look a lot different vs a top offense. Good luck being on the field all game vs a Bama or Washington offense when you go 3 and out every drive. Sounds like 27-3 game.

All that being said, I feel bad for FSU bc they did what they had to do and still were left out. That isn’t right.