Fuck the Bears

I'll take this....Moldy dogshit. Might make a decent arena league slot receiver?:noidea:

I am Team Bagent, all-the-fucking-way.

You just wanna see your 36th QB since '92.

LOL

It's actually amazing people defend Fields. He is a phenomenal athlete, maybe the best on the field in any given game, but he is a shit QB.

Dude had 2 games over 200 yards passing last year?!

It's not the line, it's not the receiver, it's Fields. He is routinely LATE on every play. He cannot read defenses at all, and his progressions are all bail out check downs. Done with the experiment.

TYSON BAGENT!! TYSON BAGENT!!

It's actually amazing people defend Fields. He is a phenomenal athlete, maybe the best on the field in any given game, but he is a shit QB.

It's not the line, it's not the receiver, it's Fields. He is routinely LATE on every play. He cannot read defenses at all, and his progressions are all bail out check downs. Done with the experiment.

He would be an awesome slot back.

Don’t trade the no.1 pick again in April.

TYSON BEARGENT!!!

You know, I'm starting to think they're not a very well run franchise.

You just wanna see your 36th QB since '92.

LOL

36 isn't enough, 42 is the magic number :wink: :noidea: :laugh:

sid-luckman-passing-09182014.jpg

Charlie Brown Football GIF

Bears fans every year at the start of football season.

You know, I'm starting to think they're not a very well run franchise.
It's remarkable that there are people who think a new QB is gonna come in suddenly things will be different. The defense is still a disaster, the OL has a ways to go (there's talent but Jones is the only player returning from 2022 at the same position), and the playcalling was a disaster. Fields looked competent to start - I think he was 9/10 for like 98 yards to begin the game. Then they got ultra conservative, assumingly to keep the GB offense off the field since they clearly were doing whatever they wanted. Unfortunately, GB is a very well run franchise with coaching consistency and elite development.

Fields' INT was bad, as were several of his other decisions. His TD was a beautiful ball and he had several other ones just like it. One designed run play the entire game though? Fucking hell. That said, GB's defense is obviously very solid, has been for years, and Fields finished with a higher QB rating this week than guys named Mahomes, Burrow, Watson, Dak, Daniel Jones, and several others.

Bucs up next.

It's remarkable that there are people who think a new QB is gonna come in suddenly things will be different. The defense is still a disaster, the OL has a ways to go (there's talent but Jones is the only player returning from 2022 at the same position), and the playcalling was a disaster. Fields looked competent to start - I think he was 9/10 for like 98 yards to begin the game. Then they got ultra conservative, assumingly to keep the GB offense off the field since they clearly were doing whatever they wanted. Unfortunately, GB is a very well run franchise with coaching consistency and elite development.

Fields' INT was bad, as were several of his other decisions. His TD was a beautiful ball and he had several other ones just like it. One designed run play the entire game though? Fucking hell. That said, GB's defense is obviously very solid, has been for years, and Fields finished with a higher QB rating this week than guys named Mahomes, Burrow, Watson, Dak, Daniel Jones, and several others.

Bucs up next.
Nah fam, he was dog shit. Numbers lie. That competent start was all checkdowns, with WRs running wide open.

Bears were dominated in the trenches, and the playcalling left much to be desired, but Fields was not good. Not in any way.