George Pickens continuing Steelers WR drama traditions

Antonio Brown
Martavis Bryant
Chase Claypool

Now good old Georgie joining the club

I mean…bummer, but doesn’t he know how this franchise rolls?

Ariana Grande Finger Guns GIF

He’s too good of a receiver to be in an offense that can’t pass the ball. Free the man

How long before Davonte Adams wants out of Vegas. Back to back weeks he has zero first half receptions.

Killing my fantasy team. Luckily this week, my running backs(Jacobs and White) have picked up the slack. Started 4-1, now I’m 4-3-1

How long before Davonte Adams wants out of Vegas. Back to back weeks he has zero first half receptions.

Killing my fantasy team. Luckily this week, my running backs(Jacobs and White) have picked up the slack. Started 4-1, now I’m 4-3-1
Jets supposedly tried to trade for him at the deadline.

He was clear he wanted out last week. Denying the trade was the last thing McDaniels did.

Tomlin may be one of the greatest coaches of all time. He just keeps winning and he really doesn’t have that much talent.

Major respect for Tomlin

Tomlin may be one of the greatest coaches of all time. He just keeps winning and he really doesn’t have that much talent.

Major respect for Tomlin
Tomlin is vastly overrated. The fact is, the Steelers have had some of the most talent-laden rosters of the last decade but they haven't done squat with them. "No losing seasons" is a poor standard for a franchise that used to be accustomed to competing for championships

Tomlin is vastly overrated. The fact is, the Steelers have had some of the most talent-laden rosters of the last decade but they haven't done squat with them.st "No losing seasons" is a poor standard for a franchise that used to be accustomed to competing for championships
steelers have had a great run of not missing the playoffs. i don't think coaching was at the head of it, as much as the other fucking teams in their division sucked. from a talent standpoint they're the worst team in the division, but we'll see how it plays out.

steelers have had a great run of not missing the playoffs. i don't think coaching was at the head of it, as much as the other fucking teams in their division sucked. from a talent standpoint they're the worst team in the division, but we'll see how it plays out.
Actually, no, outside of qb, they're pretty loaded, talent-wise. Great run of not missing thr playoffs? They've missed thr playoffs last year, as well as 2019, 2018, and they havent actually WON a game since 2016. They've only won 3 playoff games the past decade: 2015 when it took a literal meltdown of all meltdowns by the Vontaze Burfict Bengals for Pittsburgh to pull a win out of their ass, a 2016 wildcard win vs an average dolphin team who had matt fucking moore starting at qb, and a 2016 divisional game against the pre-Mahomes era chiefs where they had to kick six fg's with 0 TD's, and get help from kelce and hill dropping huge passes to squeak by. The problem is, and always HAS been, coaching. Now that Tomlin doesnt have his safety net in ben roethlisberger, we're gonna see just how NOT elite of a coach he really is

Actually, no, outside of qb, they're pretty loaded, talent-wise. Great run of not missing thr playoffs? They've missed thr playoffs last year, as well as 2019, 2018, and they havent actually WON a game since 2016. They've only won 3 playoff games the past decade: 2015 when it took a literal meltdown of all meltdowns by the Vontaze Burfict Bengals for Pittsburgh to pull a win out of their ass, a 2016 wildcard win vs an average dolphin team who had matt fucking moore starting at qb, and a 2016 divisional game against the pre-Mahomes era chiefs where they had to kick six fg's with 0 TD's, and get help from kelce and hill dropping huge passes to squeak by. The problem is, and always HAS been, coaching. Now that Tomlin doesnt have his safety net in ben roethlisberger, we're gonna see just how NOT elite of a coach he really is

you can do much worse

You wanna trade favorite team success this millennium?

I also would trust the Steelers to turn it around much more than the Raiders if things really go south

Tomlin is vastly overrated. The fact is, the Steelers have had some of the most talent-laden rosters of the last decade but they haven't done squat with them. "No losing seasons" is a poor standard for a franchise that used to be accustomed to competing for championships
You sound like a spoiled brat Alabama fan. Try being a Falcons fan, and then tell me how overrated Tomlin is

Antonio Brown
Martavis Bryant
Chase Claypool

Now good old Georgie joining the club
I don't necessarily lump Bryant into all that. The NFL's archaic BS handling of something as small as weed has ruined Josh Gordon's career and possibly Bryant's.

I don't necessarily lump Bryant into all that. The NFL's archaic BS handling of something as small as weed has ruined Josh Gordon's career and possibly Bryant's.
Bryant reinstated today, but after 5 years, doubt he comes back with a prominent role