George Pickens continuing Steelers WR drama traditions

I don't necessarily lump Bryant into all that. The NFL's archaic BS handling of something as small as weed has ruined Josh Gordon's career and possibly Bryant's.
Bryant was a head case dating back to college.

If any gets a pass, it’s Brown. He seemed somewhat normal until Vontaze Burfict scrambled his brain

Bryant reinstated today, but after 5 years, doubt he comes back with a prominent role
You're right, and it's too bad. He had all the talent to be elite. He could've been going out getting wasted all he wanted but couldn't smoke pot and chill. Stupid.

Bryant was a head case dating back to college.

If any gets a pass, it’s Brown. He seemed somewhat normal until Vontaze Burfict scrambled his brain
Bryant was a headcase but the NFL is full of those, especially at WR. If not for the weed stuff he would've been special IMO.

Fuck Brown though. He had issues before college even. He got expelled from FIU before he even played because he tried fighting a security guard and became a mouthy, arrogant bitch in the NFL long before the Burfict hit.

Bryant was a headcase but the NFL is full of those, especially at WR. If not for the weed stuff he would've been special IMO.

Fuck Brown though. He had issues before college even. He got expelled from FIU before he even played because he tried fighting a security guard and became a mouthy, arrogant bitch in the NFL long before the Burfict hit.
Bryant had face tattoos and was bitching about Tomlin before he ever got a suspension.

Brown seemed like a good teammate in the NFL before the Burfict hit. He went completely off the rails following it

Bryant had face tattoos and was bitching about Tomlin before he ever got a suspension.

Brown seemed like a good teammate in the NFL before the Burfict hit. He went completely off the rails following it
During a practice in 2012, Brown started yelling at Dick LeBeau and the defensive players "Don't touch me, I'm the franchise". He kicked a punter in the face intentionally and was routinely flagged/fined for various penalties involving his behavior.

You're wrong. He's always been a prima donna and a massive pile of human shit. Face tattoos are nothing.

During a practice in 2012, Brown started yelling at Dick LeBeau and the defensive players "Don't touch me, I'm the franchise". He kicked a punter in the face intentionally and was routinely flagged/fined for various penalties involving his behavior.

You're wrong. He's always been a prima donna and a massive pile of human shit. Face tattoos are nothing.
There has literally never been anyone in the history of time that was a halfway decent human being that had face tattoos.

I’d take Brown over Bryant every single time. Brown was way better, and way less of a head case prior to the Burfict hit

There has literally never been anyone in the history of time that was a halfway decent human being that had face tattoos.

I’d take Brown over Bryant every single time. Brown was way better, and way less of a head case prior to the Burfict hit
Except that's demonstrably false.

No, it’s not. Bryant was a lazy, face tatted piece of shit dating back to college with a fraction of the talent or production of Brown
See you keep saying face tattoo when that's much less problematic than everything AB has ever done.

I don't necessarily lump Bryant into all that. The NFL's archaic BS handling of something as small as weed has ruined Josh Gordon's career and possibly Bryant's.
Agree on the rule being stupid

But don’t agree that everyone else follows the rule while Bryant and Gordon couldn’t put down the peace pipe with the opportunity to make millions and play in the NFL. Multiple times they couldn’t. Probably speaks to deeper issues and I would guess those are guys you don’t want in the locker room.

Bryant was already demanding a trade and making noise about not getting the ball enough iirc before the big suspension

Agree on the rule being stupid

But don’t agree that everyone else follows the rule while Bryant and Gordon couldn’t put down the peace pipe with the opportunity to make millions and play in the NFL. Multiple times they couldn’t. Probably speaks to deeper issues and I would guess those are guys you don’t want in the locker room.

Bryant was already demanding a trade and making noise about not getting the ball enough iirc before the big suspension
I just think that's bullshit. Do away with alcohol, tobacco, and any other substance like that, and see how many professional athletes get zapped. Weed should have never been something the NFL cared enough about to test for in the first place, it's never made sense.

I just think that's bullshit. Do away with alcohol, tobacco, and any other substance like that, and see how many professional athletes get zapped. Weed should have never been something the NFL cared enough about to test for in the first place, it's never made sense.
I feel the same way about my job’s drug policy, but it’s still there, and I don’t smoke weed because I don’t want to risk losing my job as much I loved smoking weed. I drink every day, do cocaine from time to time and do shrooms fairly regularly, but no pot. And I make a good living, but I still don’t come close to making what an NFL WR makes per year

But you still have to follow the rules. Or be smart enough to know how to get around em and not get caught.

I feel the same way about my job’s drug policy, but it’s still there, and I don’t smoke weed because I don’t want to risk losing my job as much I loved smoking weed. I drink every day, do cocaine from time to time and do shrooms fairly regularly, but no pot. And I make a good living, but I still don’t come close to making what an NFL WR makes per year

But you still have to follow the rules. Or be smart enough to know how to get around em and not get caught.
None of this changes my opinion that the retarded NFL rules kept two extremely talented WRs off the field for most of the last decade for no good reason whatsoever. It's entirely arbitrary and should be changed immediately. I'll never try and shit on a dude who smokes pot when alcohol (which I greatly prefer to weed and love) is far more dangerous but still allowed.

None of this changes my opinion that the retarded NFL rules kept two extremely talented WRs off the field for most of the last decade for no good reason whatsoever. It's entirely arbitrary and should be changed immediately. I'll never try and shit on a dude who smokes pot when alcohol (which I greatly prefer to weed and love) is far more dangerous but still allowed.
Millions of Americans making far less than they do manage to not get fired over pot. I’m all for changing the rules, and only testing for pot to see if a person is high right now

I’m not a rules is rules guy, I’m an if the rule is stupid, change it guy, but the fact remains, you have to be a major retard to have your NFL career derailed over pot, especially when they can retire at 30, be set for life and smoke all the pot their heart desires