George Pickens continuing Steelers WR drama traditions

Millions of Americans making far less than they do manage to not get fired over pot. I’m all for changing the rules, and only testing for pot to see if a person is high right now

I’m not a rules is rules guy, I’m an if the rule is stupid, change it guy, but the fact remains, you have to be a major retard to have your NFL career derailed over pot, especially when they can retire at 30, be set for life and smoke all the pot their heart desires
I used to feel that way about these guys, or like Ricky Williams, but as I've gotten older I've gotten much more anti-bullshit controlling rules based on nothing. Weed should never be tested for in the NFL, and the fact that they still haven't changes it shows how little Rog cares about the players. To ruin a player's entire career over this is fucking disgusting.

Bryant was a head case dating back to college.

If any gets a pass, it’s Brown. He seemed somewhat normal until Vontaze Burfict scrambled his brain
He wasnt. There was a reason he was limited to having to play for Central Michigan in college, despite his obvious otherworldly talent

You sound like a spoiled brat Alabama fan. Try being a Falcons fan, and then tell me how overrated Tomlin is
Hey, if we were in year 4 or 5 of the Tomlin years, you wouldn't hear shit out of me. But this is year 17, and things only seem to get slightly worse with each passing year. Even the best coaches have an exp date. The Steelers are past due for a new voice, a refreshing on the culture/personality

George Pickens was POS in high school, in college and no one should be shocked he is still a POS.