GAME Georgia @ Arkansas 4 PM EST SEC Network

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,650.00
I have no idea what to expect out of the QB position, hope it shows me something good today. It would be a shame to waste what should be the best UGA defense of my lifetime.

JT Daniels still hasn't been cleared, it'll be Dwan Mathis

Florida QB throws TD on Georgia.

Secondary definitely needs to tighten up. I thought the it was a catch and fumble on the big hit on the TE, but wasn't called that way.

Lot of penalties.

WOOOOO PIG SOOIE!

Not liking what I'm seeing out of the offense at all. Bad penalties and nothing going. Mathis looks like he might have potential, but his decision making leaves a lot to be desired.

Penalty on every fucking play. Get this shit cleaned up fast. It's not even ticky tack shit, it's blatant.

Mathis is the worst looking QB I've ever seen at UGA. Hand the ball right back to em.

Hopefully JT Daniels get cleared soon. We'll be lucky to win 5 games. I mean, I expect growing pains with the limited practice and the new offensive scheme, but fuck me.

Georgia looks just as bad offensively as LSU does right now

I hope we don't look this shitty tonight

This is like pulling teeth. Put in Stetson Bennett.

JT Daniels wasn't cleared to play, but if this is who won the QB competition among the other contenders, we're in huge trouble. Coming back from brain surgery is only a feel good story if you don't suck.

Georgia is overrated as I expected. The opt outs are killing them.

3rd string QB looks like a 3rd string QB

here comes the 4th string QB

This is embarrassing. At least we got a couple first downs