GAME Georgia @ Arkansas 4 PM EST SEC Network

This is embarrassing. At least we got a couple first downs

Haha get use to it. You lost some key talent to opt out for COVID on offense. I was telling people before the season that I like even my Vols chances against UGA. Florida is a heavy favorite to win the East right now.

Personally, I would have kicked the FG, though I have absolutely no idea who our kicker is or if he can make a FG.

Haha get use to it. You lost some key talent to opt out for COVID on offense. I was telling people before the season that I like even my Vols chances against UGA. Florida is a heavy favorite to win the East right now.
It's very possible, but also, wise men don't overreact to week one.

if Jamie Newman had stayed this would have easily been the worst college OL he's played with

It's very possible, but also, wise men don't overreact to week one.

I am not react to week 1 but rather how bad your offense struggled and the fact that your top QB recruit and Tight End bot opted out the season.

UGA's weakness is their offense. On paper, Tennessee could be very good with the offensive line they have, especially if Cade Mays becomes eligible. Tennessee's success will depend on which Jarret Guarantono shows up.

I will say this though, UGA is still in a better spot than LSUnright now. LSU is struggling on both sides if the ball. State is able to move and score but Arkansas is not showing a consistent offense. UGA could dial up something in the second half and put this one away. LSU has more issues, they need to slow down Miss State on offense as well as get their offense rolling.

I have no idea what to expect out of the QB position, hope it shows me something good today. It would be a shame to waste what should be the best UGA defense of my lifetime.
Mathis was not a good QB in high school. He struggled against any team who could put pressure on him. It looks like not much has changed

I will say this though, UGA is still in a better spot than LSUnright now. LSU is struggling on both sides if the ball. State is able to move and score but Arkansas is not showing a consistent offense. UGA could dial up something in the second half and put this one away. LSU has more issues, they need to slow down Miss State on offense as well as get their offense rolling.
LSU has scored and UGA just changed QBs. I'm thinking LSU is in the better spot.

LSU has scored and UGA just changed QBs. I'm thinking LSU is in the better spot.

LSU's defense hasn't been able to slow down Miss State passing offense. UGA just needs a turnover or a couple of FGs to change the course of this game. They are stopping Arkansas' offense.

You shouldn't overreact to one week but UGA looks really bad on offense. I don't think JT Daniels playing is going to fix everything either.

I still feel like UGA will find a way to manufacture some offense in the 2nd half and win but this hasn't been a great showing.

Will Arkansas score another point? Maybe the bigger question is will Georgia score six more points? This is painful.

Mathis is the worst looking QB I've ever seen at UGA. Hand the ball right back to em.

Hopefully JT Daniels get cleared soon. We'll be lucky to win 5 games. I mean, I expect growing pains with the limited practice and the new offensive scheme, but fuck me.

Preston Jones. Greg Talley.

How many guns does Georgia have? I have never seen a team shoot itself in the foot so many times during a game. This is getting embarrassing for Georgia.

You shouldn't overreact to one week but UGA looks really bad on offense. I don't think JT Daniels playing is going to fix everything either.

I still feel like UGA will find a way to manufacture some offense in the 2nd half and win but this hasn't been a great showing.

I was telling people Georgia would lose 3-4 games. I may have been generous with that projection. It could be worse.

7-5 Arkansas at the half

I can't believe I'm saying it, but getting a FG before half is huge.

Offense showed some signs of life with Bennett at QB.

Need some halftime adjustments and stop with the penalties.

Mathis was not a good QB in high school. He struggled against any team who could put pressure on him. It looks like not much has changed
That's what Ohio State fans were telling me. I didn't think he'd ever be a starting QB either.

Tennessee wins tonight, they the fav in the East?