GAME Georgia at Alabama - 8pm ET, CBS

UGA may wanna go back to the guy who started the season as their QB......Sherlock or Watson?

UGA is an outstanding team.

It ain't over until the final whistle blows.

UGA is an outstanding team.

It ain't over until the final whistle blows.
If Bama scores on a TD it's officially over, heck even a FG may make it over.....

Impressed with your team. Figured their defense would be all over it, and the offense quickly found their footing.

One thing I think we'll see is Kirby coming out and dominating TOP with the run game - Bama can't stop it.

Then I'd mix in some play-action passes to give that QB some nice completions. Kirby doesn't want a shootout, so his best bet is to keep the Bama offense off the field.
You should have told Monken and Kirby that. They decided to throw in the 2nd half

Cue Bud Light “Here’s to you...” radio spot*
Here’s to you Georgia fan camera operator. Yes you got the shot of the disgruntled fan, but using your keen eye you nearly got us an up skirt of the cute gal with the shiny black skirt. No beaver, but we could almost smell the pelt. Here’s to you!

Georgia should probably hold them here.

You should have told Monken and Kirby that. They decided to throw in the 2nd half
Don't understand Kirby's decision - thought him smarter than that (no pun intended) - not that I'm complaining.

I still have to open up my imperial stout bomber

If this stands, it’s over

Damn..... This is the last game tonight, isn't it?