Georgia fans…

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 22,597.00
Ok we may only have one Dawg fan here but y’all have watched the CFP playoff the past few years. Bulldawgs loaded at every position.

Rams draft Stetson Bennett. So I rewatch 2022 Natty. Rough first half for both QBs, and a lot of great D…. But in the end Stetson Bennett > Bryce Young all day. Boy can throw a deep ball

Then I watch the 2023 Natty. 6 TDs in the game where he looked solid in his decision making

How does Bryce Young go #1 overall and Stetson goes in the 4th?

I absolutely love it.

Stetson is 26 years old. Started college a year later than most, had a redshirt season and the Covid season

I mean, he was a redshirt freshman in 2017.

Love Stetson, but I wouldn’t bank on him ever seeing meaningful snaps in the NFL, and I’m surprised he went as high as he did

Stetson is 26 years old. Started college a year later than most, had a redshirt season and the Covid season

I mean, he was a redshirt freshman in 2017.

Love Stetson, but I wouldn’t bank on him ever seeing meaningful snaps in the NFL, and I’m surprised he went as high as he did

He’s 25 and yeah he’s got a few more years on Young but the tape I watched again / those CFP games don’t lie. He can move and he makes good throws.

6 TDs in that last Natty?

Ok we may only have one Dawg fan here but y’all have watched the CFP playoff the past few years. Bulldawgs loaded at every position.

Rams draft Stetson Bennett. So I rewatch 2022 Natty. Rough first half for both QBs, and a lot of great D…. But in the end Stetson Bennett > Bryce Young all day. Boy can throw a deep ball

Then I watch the 2023 Natty. 6 TDs in the game where he looked solid in his decision making

I absolutely love it.
I have a lot of respect for Stetson Bennett game.
- Overall he's baller, playmaker, and good in making plays off script
- He knows where to go with the ball, good processor and solid in reading the defense
- Sneaky athleticism and can plays with his feet

But the 4 round is where he belongs. Guy has a noodle arm compare to most in the NFL which limit his ceiling as a NFL QB. I think Stetson can make a good career as a backup or a spot starter for teams who are in between QBs. I still think it was a good pickup by the Rams since Stetson is a capable starter day one and will be ready whenever Stafford is not able to go

I absolutely love it.
Same reason Max Dugan went in the 7th. They aren’t NFL starter caliber players.

Same reason Max Dugan went in the 7th. They aren’t NFL starter caliber players.
Oh so like Tom Brady then too? Great comp

2 people have a share of the record for most TDs in a CPG. Burrow and Bennett

- He knows where to go with the ball, good processor and solid in reading the defense

But the 4 round is where he belongs. Guy has a noodle arm compare to most in the NFL which limit his ceiling as a NFL QB. I think Stetson can make a good career as a backup or a spot starter for teams who are in between QBs. I still think it was a good pickup by the Rams since Stetson is a capable starter day one and will be ready whenever Stafford is not able to go
Yeah he’s gonna be a good backup and then we will see. Dude threw some hella good passes in the college playoffs. Arm didn’t look noodlish to me at all

If he’s lucky, he can be the next Colt McCoy.

So Bennett is going to go 7 for 10 in Super Bowls? Great reach.

You said the 7th round was doom and gloom not me cuz

Stetson does have back to back Nattys with almost 10 TDs.

Did Colt McCoy ever play in a Natty?

Thinking Think GIF by TLC Europe

2 for 2 and 10 yards. Sounds like a gamer for sure
He played in a Natty. You were wrong.

Got hurt on first series, but he played. Being good in college doesn't translate to being awesome in the NFL. Your flip floppin won't change the level of fail you've reached

He played in a Natty. You were wrong.

Got hurt on first series, but he played. Being good in college doesn't translate to being awesome in the NFL. Your flip floppin won't change the level of fail you've reached
He played 4 plays in a Natty. Lol

I sarcastically asked if he’d ever played in a Natty. Never said he didn’t. My entire point is Stetson is a gamer in big games. Remember… haha 6 TDs in one game comment? Or you having trouble reading?

Cmon man you booozin hard yesterday?

In 1 Natty:

Colt McCoy played 4-5 plays
Stetson had 6 TDs

That’s funny

Proves my point and blows up your argument.

That's funnier.

I wouldn’t say 6 TDs in 1 college playoff game makes you an automatic starter in the NFL. But it’s damn impressive. The guy has done plenty in big games no?

Or is this more of you just not liking Stetson?