Georgia fans…

I wouldn’t say 6 TDs in 1 college playoff game makes you an automatic starter in the NFL. But it’s damn impressive. The guy has done plenty in big games no?

Or is this more of you just not liking Stetson?

TBO, I don't have an opinion on him. He was a one year starter on a premade championship caliber team. I don't think he'd be a successful starter in NFL and the round 4 was a reach. You said it yourself, Rams need 8 starters.

TBO, I don't have an opinion on him. He was a one year starter on a premade championship caliber team. I don't think he'd be a successful starter in NFL and the round 4 was a reach. You said it yourself, Rams need 8 starters.
I agree round 4 was a reach, but he started most of the games in 2021 too, including the championship run, and a handful of games in 2020 as well.

TBO?

Ok we may only have one Dawg fan here but y’all have watched the CFP playoff the past few years. Bulldawgs loaded at every position.

Rams draft Stetson Bennett. So I rewatch 2022 Natty. Rough first half for both QBs, and a lot of great D…. But in the end Stetson Bennett > Bryce Young all day. Boy can throw a deep ball

Then I watch the 2023 Natty. 6 TDs in the game where he looked solid in his decision making

How does Bryce Young go #1 overall and Stetson goes in the 4th?

I absolutely love it.
The real question is why the fuck was he drafted in the 4th? The Rams wasted their 4th on a benchwarmer

The real question is why the fuck was he drafted in the 4th? The Rams wasted their 4th on a benchwarmer

You still mad about that OSU game? Dam the haters in here. We traded down 4 or 5 times this year so the 4th was an extra pick.

It’s gonna all play out folks.

Yeah we need some starters but we need a backup desperately. I like Bennett with Mcvay and learning behind Stafford.

Time will tell.

You still mad about that OSU game? Dam the haters in here. We traded down 4 or 5 times this year so the 4th was an extra pick.

It’s gonna all play out folks.
Read my post. They wasted their pick, yes if they traded for it-still their pick, on a guy that basically should be undrafted. Your propping up a benchwarmer is hilarious.

Read my post. They wasted their pick, yes if they traded for it-still their pick, on a guy that basically should be undrafted. Your propping up a benchwarmer is hilarious.
His last sentence reminds me of when Hue Jackson said "You've got to trust me on this one" when the Browns drafted Cody Kessler lol

I don’t think Stetson will ever make it as a starter in the NFL, but I’d bet on him having more success than Richardson or Levis

The fact that you say this means it’s a good pick Lol gonna bookmark this N

Boohoo Stetson rolled down the field and beat the Buckeyes

Rams would have been better off going with Clayton Tune than that little asshole midget Stetson. :dhd:

Ahhh the truth finally comes out. Lol midget asshole!!!

Last edited:
In before more Buckeye emotions

:dhd:

This fucking guy is all in on this 4th round soon to be benchwarmer....

Happy Jeff Goldblum GIF by Apartments.com

Hell yeah! He's going to rule the 3rd string practice squad! Boom!

hahaha

I've seen worst, GB drafted Sean Clifford

For a 5th no less :dhd:

What some are missing is that Stetson had a ton of success the last two years, clearly. When you have that much success and still everyone that matters in the NFL writes you off, there is a reason. It's understandable if you play for a second tier school and a .500 career college record so you slide to day 3 of the draft. When you win back to back natty's and people still can't stand you or think you are worth a draft pick, that should be pretty telling.

What some are missing is that Stetson had a ton of success the last two years, clearly. When you have that much success and still everyone that matters in the NFL writes you off, there is a reason. It's understandable if you play for a second tier school and a .500 career college record so you slide to day 3 of the draft. When you win back to back natty's and people still can't stand you or think you are worth a draft pick, that should be pretty telling.
Seems he was worth a 4th round pick

I could definitely see him having a Chase Daniel type of career. He won't win any division titles for anyone, but he'll be valuable on the sidelines.

I could definitely see him having a Chase Daniel type of career. He won't win any division titles for anyone, but he'll be valuable on the sidelines.
Perhaps. I see him having more of a JFF career.