Georgia fans…

Nah, I doubt Stetson ever actually starts a game
Odd that you think he was worth a 4th but won't ever start a game. There are plenty of better backup QB's to be had on the FA market and there was still plenty of talent the Rams could have used with that pick in the 4th. It's not like they have studs at every position and just need depth. With the way their team looks right now they will be in play for Caleb next draft.

Odd that you think he was worth a 4th but won't ever start a game. There are plenty of better backup QB's to be had on the FA market and there was still plenty of talent the Rams could have used with that pick in the 4th. It's not like they have studs at every position and just need depth. With the way their team looks right now they will be in play for Caleb next draft.
I don’t think he was worth a 4th, but the Rams did, and I’m sure other teams did as well or the Rams wouldn’t have drafted him where they did.

I figured 6th or 7th round. Glad he got that 4th round money though

If I were him, I’d go live the Manziel life on the Georgia boosters’ dime.

Well that would mean starting reps his rookie year. Yikes.
I know it is only May, but he is listed as the #2 behind Stafford. I'm sure they will get a vet backup, but if not then he's pretty likely to be starting at some point next season.

I know it is only May, but he is listed as the #2 behind Stafford. I'm sure they will get a vet backup, but if not then he's pretty likely to be starting at some point next season.
Will he take on a different persona, Billy Bennett?