Nebraska Cornhuskers GO BIG RED!!!!!

taking everything as a heavy dose of shit this year, until i see something on the field.

saw that one too. just hope it translates to the field, but i won't believe it until i see it. Really wish SF would do 1s vs 1s for Spring game.

taking everything as a heavy dose of shit this year, until i see something on the field.

I’m with you. There’s been so much hype every year and then keep being a disappointment. Not getting hopes up either till see on the field

argh, our defense sucks again. half joking, looked like 2nd string guys getting burnt most of the time in these.

Video was pretty cool, slow mo is odd used this much. At 1:57 mark, look at some olineman blocking what looks like Nelson right into Frost.

i'm not drinking kool-aid. i'm not drinking kool-aid. i'm not drinking kool-aid. poor me a pitcher of piss until i see it on the field.

Lol at Crayton volleyball. Don’t even have to travel and lose to Morehead State in the first round.

Lol at Crayton volleyball. Don’t even have to travel and lose to Morehead State in the first round.

Everyone loves Morehead

this should help to not drink the koolaid

JFC. Thomas Fidone is out with a knee injury that will require surgery.

Happy Hour Reaction GIF