Nebraska Cornhuskers GO BIG RED!!!!!

Have you seen the forecast leading up to this game? Gonna be nippy
Does ANYONE have a good feeling about the outcome of the Rutgers game?

Greg Schiano has Rutgers really believing in themselves and on the other hand our Huskers?

I can't wait to see our game plan this week......

oh my god omg GIF

Does ANYONE have a good feeling about the outcome of the Rutgers game?

Greg Schiano has Rutgers really believing in themselves and on the other hand our Huskers?

I can't wait to see our game plan this week......

oh my god omg GIF
Swing pass left, swing pass right, QB run for 2 yards then shank a punt for 10 yards, that is way I see first possession.

Swing pass left, swing pass right, QB run for 2 yards then shank a punt for 10 yards, that is way I see first possession.
There has got to be a halfback run to the sidelines in there somewhere.

Big Red recap showed Nebraska running that swing pass in the Illinois game with the same results as the Minnesota game. Jay Morre said that play needs to be put back on the shelf somewhere regardless of how many times they practice it at practice.

There has got to be a halfback run to the sidelines in there somewhere.
Run the ball? only if there is 30 seconds left and we have 70+ yards to go and down a TD

Run the ball? only if there is 30 seconds left and we have 70+ yards to go and down a TD
Rutgers will take a page from Minnies play book and used up all the clock just like Nebraska used to do during better times.

Suh and his woman are expecting twins. If they are as big as him then God help her.

1608145803717.png

I'm not positive, but I think they are born small then grow to be that big. I could be wrong...
He was never small, but don't quote me on that!