Nebraska Cornhuskers GO BIG RED!!!!!

I don't think Martinez lacks the skills but I think his problems are 99% between the ears. First he rushes passes then he holds on to the ball too long before passing. I don't understand passing the ball 10 yards too far over an open receiver. He seems incapable of shaking off a bad play, series, quarter, half, and game.

I don't think Martinez lacks the skills but I think his problems are 99% between the ears. First he rushes passes then he holds on to the ball too long before passing. I don't understand passing the ball 10 yards too far over an open receiver. He seems incapable of shaking off a bad play, series, quarter, half, and game.
He has regressed. He made many of those throws in year one, when there was neither any pressure to perform nor great expectations.
I agree, most of it is between the ears. I think the stage is too big for him. He has proven that he's not cut out for the leading man role. He's a gifted athlete who needs to play a supporting role.

Move A-Mart to some type of hybrid WB position where he'll still get touches but it's time for the McCaffrey era to officially begin.

Move A-Mart to some type of hybrid WB position where he'll still get touches but it's time for the McCaffrey era to officially begin.
I was just thinking that, some form of H Back. But please do not put any trick play in for him to throw ball and result of INT, I can see it coming.

Last edited:
Obviously, Jay Moore is the only one who knows what he's talking about...

Those predictions are a lot closer that I would have guessed they would make them.
At this point a realistic view as long as Nebraska keeps beating themselves - gosh this sure sounds an aweful lot like every other years Husker team for far too long. I am reminded that when we see a team play that can control turnovers and especially penalties it is said that is a well coached team and that is something that bothers me.

I was just thinking that, some form of H Back. But please do not put any trick play in for him to throw ball and result of INT, I can see it coming.
But.... Black 41 Flash Reverse, bruh.

rumors are j d speilman is out for the year with an injury
Is this.... Is this a TCU thread?
Confused Look Around GIF by yvngswag

*seriously doe, that sucks and I wish him a full recovery

adam carriker had to remind us that Nebraska has had the best recruiting class in the B1G West for the past 5 years. There is no reason why we shouldn't be winning this thing.