Nebraska Cornhuskers GO BIG RED!!!!!

I posted this in another thread, but my liver was really disappointed when the B1G reversed their decision and decided to play football after all.

Ok, 0-2, Ok
dodgeball touche GIF

This offense is anemic. Where the fuck is Manning?

This offense is anemic. Where the fuck is Manning?
And the Bellevue West kid Betts shows up fairly good in the 4th Quarter - I have the same question as yours but I would ad this - with all the highly recruited talented Nebraska wide receivers - why aren't they further along at this point? I understand Flemming got pinched for being on Instagram just minutes before the Buckeye game and Manning got in trouble for missing a team meeting before that, however, we don't utilize them the way they should be used. Offensive play calling was horrendous, Frost needs to give it up to Lubbick at this point.

And the Bellevue West kid Betts shows up fairly good in the 4th Quarter - I have the same question as yours but I would ad this - with all the highly recruited talented Nebraska wide receivers - why aren't they further along at this point? I understand Flemming got pinched for being on Instagram just minutes before the Buckeye game and Manning got in trouble for missing a team meeting before that, however, we don't utilize them the way they should be used. Offensive play calling was horrendous, Frost needs to give it up to Lubbick at this point.
Yup. I'm tired of the rhetoric. He tells us they're getting better. Then they go out and look like they haven't practiced all week.
Game 1 it was a talent gap issue, for sure. That was not the problem this week. We matched up with them on talent and skill. This game is all on the coach. Poor play calling. Poor use of team assets.
I am a Scott Frost supporter. For now.

Yup. I'm tired of the rhetoric. He tells us they're getting better. Then they go out and look like they haven't practiced all week.
Game 1 it was a talent gap issue, for sure. That was not the problem this week. We matched up with them on talent and skill. This game is all on the coach. Poor play calling. Poor use of team assets.
I am a Scott Frost supporter. For now.

Year 3 and trotting out 3 slow walk ons with bad hands at WR for Frost's offense is not something I would have predicted when he was hired.

Year 3 and trotting out 3 slow walk ons with bad hands at WR for Frost's offense is not something I would have predicted when he was hired.
It doesn't make sense, at all. I don't know if he is rewarding the players who are better blockers or what. But, to me anyway, when it's time to get open and make a play, you go with the guys who can get open and make a play.

It doesn't make sense, at all. I don't know if he is rewarding the players who are better blockers or what. But, to me anyway, when it's time to get open and make a play, you go with the guys who can get open and make a play.

No excuse for it. None. It's moranic at best.

And no, I don't want him fired.

Do they have a guy that can do that, let alone deliver a pass?? I'm seriously getting concerned that Frost is not as previously advertised. The B1G is way different than AAC and even PAC12. IMO opinion he needs to bench Martinez 2.0 and go with Luke. Maybe Chinander needs to go, or maybe it just a question of talent?? They just are not deep enough to compete week in and week out in the B1G, they do get it up the ass with the schedule they get but they should be able to compete against the mid level teams. I really only see two W's on their schedule this year. Will see, if they can get a W against PSU, that should help energize program, maybe.

Do they have a guy that can do that, let alone deliver a pass?? I'm seriously getting concerned that Frost is not as previously advertised. The B1G is way different than AAC and even PAC12. IMO opinion he needs to bench Martinez 2.0 and go with Luke. Maybe Chinander needs to go, or maybe it just a question of talent?? They just are not deep enough to compete week in and week out in the B1G, they do get it up the ass with the schedule they get but they should be able to compete against the mid level teams. I really only see two W's on their schedule this year. Will see, if they can get a W against PSU, that should help energize program, maybe.
You would think that there has to be one guy out of that wr room who can do it. Surely they can't all be busts.
As far a Chinander is concerned, the defense has shown improvement thus far, despite the ineptitude of the offense.
This team's major issues lie on the offensive side of the ball, which is supposed to be Frost's area of expertise.

You would think that there has to be one guy out of that wr room who can do it. Surely they can't all be busts.
As far a Chinander is concerned, the defense has shown improvement thus far, despite the ineptitude of the offense.
This team's major issues lie on the offensive side of the ball, which is supposed to be Frost's area of expertise.
You still think Martinez is the QB to go with?? I do like the kid, but just seems the McCaffrey brings a better game to the offense.

You still think Martinez is the QB to go with?? I do like the kid, but just seems the McCaffrey brings a better game to the offense.
No. I do not. It's time for a change. He has not progressed.
I've always liked the kid. But it's a team sport, and wins matter.