Go to fixed blade knife

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 22,597.00
Hunting, camping, fishing, utility.

all in one I’m curious what everyone has. big knife little knife. Old and new. I just got a newb almost 9” with 5” blade Mark1

071BD1CC-71F3-4BD8-B9D6-3D3FEFC4FD44.jpeg

Last edited:
Moras are pretty dam good for the price. Some like Lionsteel are just too much for a knife imo.

and no I’m not gonna baton wood for firewood. Think that’s so dumb unless you have no axe

Where you country boys at?

I was Out choppin firewood days ago. Trapped inside now. Tryna sharpen all muh knives today staying warm

I have two amazing homemade buck knives that a client made. Full tang, with beautiful pinecone turned handles. Hard to sharpen, but holds an edge fer fucking ever. Mirror reflection.

Countless other knives. Kershaw, ORB...

lub meh sum knives

Image result for confederate with a huge knife

Great Great Great Great Grandaddy Douggie said carry the biggest knife you can find.

I have two amazing homemade buck knives that a client made. Full tang, with beautiful pinecone turned handles. Hard to sharpen, but holds an edge fer fucking ever. Mirror reflection.

Countless other knives. Kershaw, ORB...

lub meh sum knives

Yeah I’ve got a Buck 119 special I literally found in the woods/by a pond a long time ago. Tip was chipped off but a few years ago I sent it to Buck and they fixed it for free as well as sharpened it. It’s sweet for real but I don’t use it much. Weird I guess I don’t cuz it wasn’t mine?? I dunno

Image result for confederate with a huge knife

Great Great Great Great Grandaddy Douggie said carry the biggest knife you can find.

I usually have a machete or ax or something close by just in case :spy:

Yeah I’ve got a Buck 119 special I literally found in the woods/by a pond a long time ago. Tip was chipped off but a few years ago I sent it to Buck and they fixed it for free as well as sharpened it. It’s sweet for real but I don’t use it much. Weird I guess I don’t cuz it wasn’t mine?? I dunno
I've found a ton over the years fishing. Always finding shit fishin.

The vast majority of flies I've found too. I swear I find at least one fly box every couple a years.

I gave most of my hunting gear away to family members years ago when I rarely went, but did keep a basic 9" buck knife, along with my 30-30 Winchester. Nothing special, and likely a Wal-Mart brand, but it's sharp and sitting next to my 45 S&W tactical I've had since turning 21 as an easy grab in my bedroom safe should they be needed. The rifle and 12 gauge are in the basement safe should I get a chance to go deer or bird hunting in the future.

I've found a ton over the years fishing. Always finding shit fishin.

The vast majority of flies I've found too. I swear I find at least one fly box every couple a years.

Finding fishing gear is the best. I need a kayak and roll around the bank to grab lures off trees. But I remember when I found that Buck, I just looked down and was like holy sheet

product_5426622b.jpg

:dhd:

There's this company that I buy a lot of gifts from for my dude friends/family that has knife making kits. I kinda want to get one, but I also kinda like having all 10 fingers intact so... :noidea:

I usually have a machete or ax or something close by just in case :spy:

I used to carry a tire buddy which was handy, but I've gone to carrying a .40 Glock 23 instead. I also carry an extra clip from time to time.

Tire Knocker, 18 In L, Hickory

I used to carry a tire buddy which was handy, but I've gone to carrying a .40 Glock 23 instead. I also carry an extra clip from time to time.

Tire Knocker, 18 In L, Hickory

You carry a glock fishing? Lol

I pay somebody else to cut bait and filet my catch. Fuck all that work.

I have never sold a knife in my life but I keep buying them. Since I keep them sharp, they just seem to rotate through usage. I am proudest of my full set of Rapala filet knives I got back in the 70s. 4 knives of different lengths.

This thread reminded me to clean the 45, so figured I'd take a picture with the knife. Again, nothing special, but useful.20210215_164432.jpg

I carry a leather man and haven't found a reason to carry anything else.