Going to Europe in Feb/Mar

And take pics of the scenery and such and post them.

Take pics of the front and back of all your credit cards and IDs.

Post them here in case you loose something while you’re away.

Meme Think GIF

Just got back and everything exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend Gate 1 travel for their guided tours.

We got 14" of snow in Bavaria and I got to drive 130mph on the autobahn outside Frankfurt. Loved, loved, loved Munich. Warsaw was the best people-watching I've ever experienced, loved Budapest (went to the Roman baths), like Bratislava (I guess?), Vienna was amazing and went to the Austrian War Museum, and the best city of all outside Germany to us was Prague.

Also had fun with five nights in London and went out to Bletchley Park.

I highly recommend Central Europe in the winter. Dirt cheap and no crowds and if you're prepared for the weather it adds to the experience.

Just got back and everything exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend Gate 1 travel for their guided tours.

We got 14" of snow in Bavaria and I got to drive 130mph on the autobahn outside Frankfurt. Loved, loved, loved Munich. Warsaw was the best people-watching I've ever experienced, loved Budapest (went to the Roman baths), like Bratislava (I guess?), Vienna was amazing and went to the Austrian War Museum, and the best city of all outside Germany to us was Prague.

I highly recommend Central Europe in the winter. Dirt cheap and no crowds and if you're prepared for the weather it adds to the experience.
But why did you take time away from your vacation to start an XFL message board?

Glad to see you finally made bail.

Sounds awesome man. Did you find Pujols?