Good monday morning

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Morning gang

Nice weekend, friday just hung around the house. Saturday went to speakeasy with Mrs Pnk and then to pizza place, was a nice night out. Speakeasy had some good drinks, I had an old fashioned and whisky sour, Mrs Pnk had a fancy vodka cranberry, but we got to keep a glass shaped like a light bulb they serve it

Sunday biked to brewery, the bike ride home sucked as it was into a strong wind the whole ride.

Weekend went way too fast but was productive. Got the garage floor cleaned up, cut back all of the decorative grass and sprayed for insects around the foundation. Supposed to be in the 70's here today. Great skiing weather eh @SlinkyRedfoot?

Busy but productive weekend.

Took the in-laws with us to my wife's cousin's 40th birthday party. First big social event for my MiL since the gallbladder issue took her down in November. She seemed to have a good time. Took the in-laws home and went back out for an after-party at a brewery.

Yesterday I got the dryer fixed (needed to replace a pulley and the belt), then cleaned up the garage some. Got rid of a few things that no one uses anymore, organized a few things better. Really need to clean up my workbench there, guess that's for another weekend.

Happy Super Micro Computer Day!

Binge watched The Wire season one. Very gritty show.

About half way through season 2 now. Enjoyed S1 more but still very good.

cleaned up the garage some. Got rid of a few things that no one uses anymore, organized a few things better. Really need to clean up my workbench there, guess that's for another weekend.

Got a dumpster coming next week for Spring cleaning. Our workbench room is as bad as it can be. I’ve got a big old wooden bunk bed shoved in there I need to drag upstairs and toss. Not looking forward to that.

Weekend went way too fast but was productive. Got the garage floor cleaned up, cut back all of the decorative grass and sprayed for insects around the foundation. Supposed to be in the 70's here today. Great skiing weather eh @SlinkyRedfoot?

Sucks balls. With temps in the 50s and 60s with some rain in the forecast this week, they've announced Sunday will be the last day they're open. Always kind of a sad week for me.

Been a pretty shitty season. Late start and almost no natural snow to speak of. Thankfully, every chance they had to make snow, they went after it hard. Still got 21 days in and nearly 550 runs. I'm going to try to get out five days this week.

Happy Super Micro Computer Day!

Binge watched The Wire season one. Very gritty show.

About half way through season 2 now. Enjoyed S1 more but still very good.
On S3 now. Agreed about S2, but it seems to get back to its groove in S3.

Sucks balls. With temps in the 50s and 60s with some rain in the forecast this week, they've announced Sunday will be the last day they're open. Always kind of a sad week for me.

Been a pretty shitty season. Late start and almost no natural snow to speak of. Thankfully, every chance they had to make snow, they went after it hard. Still got 21 days in and nearly 550 runs. I'm going to try to get out five days this week.
It amazes me they can even make snow with the weather we are currently having

It amazes me they can even make snow with the weather we are currently having
They can only make snow when it's 28 degrees or colder, and the colder it is, the more effective the snow guns are. We had that 9-10 day run where the high was sub-28, with lows reaching low single digits - they ran all their guns 24/7 the entire time and that saved the season.

They can only make snow when it's 28 degrees or colder, and the colder it is, the more effective the snow guns are. We had that 9-10 day run where the high was sub-28, with lows reaching low single digits - they ran all their guns 24/7 the entire time and that saved the season.
If its any consolation, I am not ready for spring just yet. I really enjoy having the fire on in the evenings and obviously the warmer weather means that is coming to an end

Got a dumpster coming next week for Spring cleaning. Our workbench room is as bad as it can be. I’ve got a big old wooden bunk bed shoved in there I need to drag upstairs and toss. Not looking forward to that.
Since I'm snipped, we're getting rid of stuff once Tank grows out of it. Already opened up room on one of the storage shelves in the basement, will be getting rid of more stuff as he gets too big for it.

Also, Tank's been all interested in video games (one restaurant we go to has a couple skee ball machines and a hunting game), so I showed him how to play a couple of games on Wii play. Little goober fell in love with the cow race.

Since I'm snipped, we're getting rid of stuff once Tank grows out of it. Already opened up room on one of the storage shelves in the basement, will be getting rid of more stuff as he gets too big for it.

Also, Tank's been all interested in video games (one restaurant we go to has a couple skee ball machines and a hunting game), so I showed him how to play a couple of games on Wii play. Little goober fell in love with the cow race.
Now on the fast track to working from home

I'm beat from the weekend. Friday Grand wrestled the practice matches for Indiana club & then turned in both singlets for the boys for that one. Saturday we set up for the Ohio club's tournament. Took forever since only a couple of us showed up. Then yesterday the tournament where the team finishes 2nd again. Grand went 2-2 & Buck 1-1. Buck almost upset the kid in our finals match but then caught in the last period. Pretty successful year as we finished 1st or 2nd in every event they had a team score.

ank's been all interested in video games (one restaurant we go to has a couple skee ball machines and a hunting game), so I showed him how to play a couple of games on Wii play. Little goober fell in love with the cow race.

Roblox has taught my kids more about reading, problem solving and quick decision making more than ABC Mouse ever could.

Fucking wind we had made life hell for a couple days. The pool is a disaster.

Trees down all over town.

Worked Saturday and made some good extra there. Hungout and made pho yesterday.

Fucking wind we had made life hell for a couple days. The pool is a disaster.

Trees down all over town.

Worked Saturday and made some good extra there. Hungout and made pho yesterday.
pho?