Good monday morning

Happy Super Micro Computer Day!

Binge watched The Wire season one. Very gritty show.

About half way through season 2 now. Enjoyed S1 more but still very good.
I liked S2, although it's a bit of an outlier

I think S4 is probably the best, followed by S3. I could see an argument for S2 or S1 as third.

5 is probably my least favorite, but still very good

All 5 seasons are really good overall, so even the seasons near the bottom are still better than most shows

morning

back to a normal schedule again

and in leadership training for the next 2 weeks, so that's fun

Haven't done it in a bit, but I think this summer I'll have to make a batch of peach salsa after we do peach picking.

I get mine from The Peach Truck.

23_0021647_30W_266_002xlx.jpg

Having my boys work on my brother to help coach wrestling next season. He couldn't help himself yesterday. The last 2 matches he was down by the mat coaching. Same as Cousin N1 & couple other parents. I didn't know Cousin S2 came until my wife said something. He was yelling & coaching from the stands big time in the videos. Maybe we can rope him in it too!

It was pineapple coleslaw for fish tacos, you uncivilized swine

Combining Mexican cuisine with the strong fishing industry of Canada, just in case Trav & Taylor ever show up at your pad looking for a hiding place until Trump is overthrown.

Smart. 🧠

We've got two pick-your-own orchards near us, so it's pretty easy to get the good stuff in season.

I let the manuel laborers pick them and I just buy a box every Saturday when they show up at the local farmer's market.

playing tennis tonight for the first time in months.

I don't know why my spring tennis season is going to look like...our mixed doubles league looks to be in jeopardy since a couple of the women who usually play aren't going to play for one reason or another.

my men's season is happening though, so that's good

playing tennis tonight for the first time in months.

I don't know why my spring tennis season is going to look like...our mixed doubles league looks to be in jeopardy since a couple of the women who usually play aren't going to play for one reason or another.

my men's season is happening though, so that's good

your courts haven't been taken over by pickleball?

your courts haven't been taken over by pickleball?
2 of them are...but there is still one court where they haven't put pickleball lines down

there's a third one where the PBers put down tape to try to take over, but it got peeled off

that court is where the war is fought