Guaranteed Salary Thursday

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Deshaun Watson...Jimbo Fisher...Broncosmitty

They all got shytcanned this past week and walked away loaded. Accept Bronco's wasn't money

giphy.gif

Ham's final soccer game of the season tonight. Then baseball registration and all that starts up after the holidays.

Never understood why the Browns threw all that money at Watson. Should set them back five years or more.

His cap hit is (I believe) 69 million per over the next 3 years. So…yeah.

Horrible contract and anything other than a couple of SB trophies was going to make that deal catastrophic.

Ham's final soccer game of the season tonight. Then baseball registration and all that starts up after the holidays.

It’s insane. Hands out 24/7/365.

Were 2 weeks into winter ball & winter 2 season sign ups have already begun. Spring registration begins December 1st (lol).

It’s nonstop.

This on top of the schools asking for money every day.

Pretty annoying.

Never understood why the Browns threw all that money at Watson. Should set them back five years or more.

His cap hit is (I believe) 69 million per over the next 3 years. So…yeah.

Horrible contract and anything other than a couple of SB trophies was going to make that deal catastrophic.
Well they are the Browns. If there is a way to screw something up they will find it. That being said, no one in that organization can honestly make a claim that there were not huge risks to this deal. They practically gave up the draft for 5 years, he has a history of injuries, and of course his off the field reputation. Buyer beware

It’s insane. Hands out 24/7/365.

Were 2 weeks into winter ball & winter 2 season sign ups have already begun. Spring registration begins December 1st (lol).

It’s nonstop.

This on top of the schools asking for money every day.

Pretty annoying.
Ham might play indoor soccer, depends on the game times. At least that's only $25 for the season.

Ham might play indoor soccer, depends on the game times. At least that's only $25 for the season.

That’s nice. These football seasons are all $200 a pop.

Don't worry, every time I hear Ham wanting to do something with dance, this is all I see:

Throw Away Make It Rain GIF

HA! That’s the exact gif my wife sends me when I tell her it’s time to Venmo more money for some kids sport.

HA! That’s the exact gif my wife sends me when I tell her it’s time to Venmo more money for some kids sport.
I sometimes miss that stage with my kids, but its expensive

morning all

Going to make some ribs today, need to run to butcher shop on my lunch break

Ready for Buck to be on middle school teams. Be less I have to do & little bit cheaper. Already told the older 3 we aren't going to any away games except maybe their senior seasons. Their school's conference is spread out compared to the younger 2's. May not even do many of the younger 2's until then.

You guys and your richie rich youth leagues

my wife and I are poor compared to most of the parents on our kids team....well I should say the old team. the new team will be adding quite a bit of diversity shall we say.

But this Saturday he's trying out for swimming. That is super expensive but he's kind of a natural at that if he's a natural at anything.