Happy Birthday Wednesday

I really love that song
I saw something about how that song is now big on TikTok. Super bizarre, considering where Darnielle started, and hell, for that matter, currently is.

To gobucks

You had me at hello

Yes, I am leaving the board.

She is not going to ruin my life. While I have vented plenty in the past (and probably been too negative at times), she is a good influence in my life, and definitely out of my league.

She wasn't aware of things I was posting, and I should have not posted as personal information as I did. It would be better for us that I leave the board.

I don't care how much you bash me after this, but I would ask that you not post negatively towards her.

Good luck man. You will be missed.

Guys, pleeeeease stop posting anything about gob's girlfriend. She's reporting each post one-by-one and I'm having to go in and do a four-step process on each one to resolve the report remove the content.

This is a first. :L I've literally got 22 reports to go through.

Guys, pleeeeease stop posting anything about gob's girlfriend. She's reporting each post one-by-one and I'm having to go in and do a four-step process on each one to resolve the report remove the content.

This is a first. :facepalm: I've literally got 22 reports to go through.

Kim Kardashian Eww GIF by Saturday Night Live

Please tell me you're making this up. All of it.

Also, if you're not, it's about time this site had a Guess Who Reported a Post thread :heh:

Yes, I am leaving the board.

She is not going to ruin my life. While I have vented plenty in the past (and probably been too negative at times), she is a good influence in my life, and definitely out of my league.

She wasn't aware of things I was posting, and I should have not posted as personal information as I did. It would be better for us that I leave the board.

I don't care how much you bash me after this, but I would ask that you not post negatively towards her.
are you fucking kidding me? This is her, right?

Back