Happy Birthday Wednesday

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 762.00
If today is your birthday, Happy Birthday! If not, have a great day anyways.

No posting here if you’re banned from the OG.

Cool posters only.

Fatbodies and Doosh nozzles

Need to get those reaction scores up, ladies. Not real posters like us OG's with distinguished reputations.

Found out last night that our game on Saturday is at noon - same time as U of M vs MSU. Bummer.

Was hoping it was a 10am, giving me time to get home by 12:30. As is, I’ll miss most of it now.

Starting my preseason conditioning a bit early. Getting in a lunch time skate tomorrow.

Still dunno wtf weight I want to play at this season.

Over It Wow GIF by The Comeback HBO

Deads last night. Up to 390. Hoping to be back over 420 this winter.
Think I'm too thicccccccc for hockey RN, so may switch to some pussyass crossfit shit to drop some weight for the season.

Think I'm too thicccccccc for hockey RN, so may switch to some pussyass crossfit shit to drop some weight for the season.

Im absolutely past my power lifting phase. Going for low 200’s ripped look now - healthier. Currently at 211. Can definitely get under 200 soon.

I ordered some of that ghost protein. Nutter Butter. What other flavors do you recommend?

Fruity Cereal Milk imo. tastes like fruity pebbles

Deads last night. Up to 390. Hoping to be back over 420 this winter.

Hmm. Not a big sweets guy. How’s the vanilla and chocolate compared to muscle milk?

Havent tried the chocolate Ghost or MM.

The MM Vanilla is the goat imo, so it's not as good.

Agree. Throw some strawberries in there and you can’t do better. So good.

suck my dick GIF

Im absolutely past my power lifting phase. Going for low 200’s ripped look now - healthier. Currently at 211. Can definitely get under 200 soon.
I dont know where the fuck I'm at with that imo. Don't have heavy shit at home, but every time I've gone to a real gym since the covid, I get the Favre itch.

But last time I skated, I was out of condition AF. Don't think I can go into the season at 2 bills as one of the older d00ds in the league.