Happy Birthday Wednesday

suck my dick GIF
Hey fish, what's ur max RN?

I dont know where the fuck I'm at with that imo. Don't have heavy shit at home, but every time I've gone to a real gym since the covid, I get the Favre itch.

But last time I skated, I was out of condition AF. Don't think I can go into the season at 2 bills as one of the older d00ds in the league.

It took me a long time and a couple of bad injures to finally fight off the urge to power lift every workout. It was an obsession for me. Now I power lift once every 3 weeks or so instead of constantly. I have abs again. I feel better. Still tough fighting the urge but my diet and routine changed quite a bit once I made the decision to go in the opposite direction.

It took me a long time and a couple of bad injures to finally fight off the urge to power lift every workout. It was an obsession for me. Now I power lift once every 3 weeks or so instead of constantly. I have abs again. I feel better. Still tough fighting the urge but my diet and routine changed quite a bit once I made the decision to go in the opposite direction.
For me, it's playing hockey where I notice power lifting is fucking me up. There's no use to me being a thicccy boi at this age and it only really hurts me at keeping up with the 20something kids.

But off the ice, there's also not much use to being a brittle bitch.

Can't win.

For me, it's playing hockey where I notice power lifting is fucking me up. There's no use to me being a thicccy boi at this age and it only really hurts me at keeping up with the 20something kids.

But off the ice, there's also not much use to being a brittle bitch.

Can't win.

Ya you can’t substitute deadlift strength. Just standing there holding 400 +. You feel different the next day versus if you just did pull ups or rows etc..,my arms grow differently when I’m doing a lot of dead’s too. Like jungle vines.

Ya you can’t substitute deadlift strength. Just standing there holding 400 +. You feel different the next day versus if you just did pull ups or rows etc..,my arms grow differently when I’m doing a lot of dead’s too. Like jungle vines.
Never really got into deads imo. I did them for probably a year in college, but thats it.

Never really got into deads imo. I did them for probably a year in college, but thats it.

Deads, squats, bench and overhead press. I do one of those 4 every workout then 3 or 4 other exercises of whatever. Even lightening the load I stick to the 4 basics. For awhile there I was only deadlifting up to 275 for reps. Last night was the first time I went heavier for 1-2 reps since my arm thing.

Deads, squats, bench and overhead press. I do one of those 4 every workout then 3 or 4 other exercises of whatever. Even lightening the load I stick to the 4 basics. For awhile there I was only deadlifting up to 275 for reps. Last night was the first time I went heavier for 1-2 reps since my arm thing.
I've found myself doing more explosive variations with home workouts since I'm only buying single DBs at each weight. It's given me a different kind of bulk, I'm not sure I like it.

How old is Wednesday?

gave the dog a bath last night, he didn't stink or anything but his skin was getting grotty. Much better now, very soft, much wow

then ran to the pet store to get him some more food and stopped at Chipotle and grabbed dinner.

I've found myself doing more explosive variations with home workouts since I'm only buying single DBs at each weight. It's given me a different kind of bulk, I'm not sure I like it.

Maybe it’s the ghost protein?