Happy Birthday Wednesday

morning all

took murray to dog park last night, fun times

getting tired of coughing

Happy birthday, Pink. Sucks you’re sick on your bday.

Found out last night that our game on Saturday is at noon - same time as U of M vs MSU. Bummer.

Was hoping it was a 10am, giving me time to get home by 12:30. As is, I’ll miss most of it now.
I'll get to watch it, but Sparty concerns me. Their defense probably can stop our run game, meaning we will be in trouble. Probably have to listen to OSU fans during trick or treat about it.

Not surprised to find out he’s not a label reader.
"maybe it's the Ghost protein" doesn't sound like you guys really know what will happen when you take it though...

I'll get to watch it, but Sparty concerns me. Their defense probably can stop our run game, meaning we will be in trouble. Probably have to listen to OSU fans during trick or treat about it.

Im always worried about it. MSU looks like a totally different team every year when we play them. We need to have that same fire and so far we have not.

I’ll be checking my phone on the regular.

Im always worried about it. MSU looks like a totally different team every year when we play them. We need to have that same fire and so far we have not.

I’ll be checking my phone on the regular.
Honestly wish the B1G east schedule would put the big 4 against each other the last 3 weeks of the season. See who survives. However won't happen with the playoffs.

The good news is @Flavortown Tebow got it.
well you two have the same kind of terrible logic

you buy a new protein with hopes that it gives you results without knowing all the info

if it doesn't and there are side effects that you don't like, you go to another protein

lots of experimenting on yourself

I'm all set with my nutrition.

well you two have the same kind of terrible logic

you buy a new protein with hopes that it gives you results without knowing all the info

Ever been tested for schizophrenia?

Hope this HS playoff schedule stays the same when Buck gets in HS & if he plays. I could watch N1 or S2's boys or alma mater play on Friday and Buck play on Saturdays.

Got doubled up this past Sunday. School games are usually Saturday but we played @ De La Salle and for some reason they play on Sundays. Couldn’t make both games. My DC took the reigns in the 5 on 5 league.

Fatbodies and Doosh nozzles

Need to get those reaction scores up, ladies. Not real posters like us OG's with distinguished reputations.
Going by the Instagram tags about you, your reputation certainly proceeds you

I dont know where the fuck I'm at with that imo. Don't have heavy shit at home, but every time I've gone to a real gym since the covid, I get the Favre itch.

But last time I skated, I was out of condition AF. Don't think I can go into the season at 2 bills as one of the older d00ds in the league.
Old and fat?

Got doubled up this past Sunday. School games are usually Saturday but we played @ De La Salle and for some reason they play on Sundays. Couldn’t make both games. My DC took the reigns in the 5 on 5 league.
My brother's senior year we were going to do the Friday/Saturday going to games. His baseball buddies & our neighbor graduated from the school the stepkids go to in Ohio. We got to do one. The 2nd week his buddies got beat when we couldn't watch them. My brother's team got beat the next week at semi state vs the Notre Dame player. We don't have many college level players let alone D1 in our class. My brother and I ran into the few all 4 years of our careers.

Back