Happy I got Knocked out by Draymond Green Wednesday

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
What a douche!

How can anyone defend this guy?!?! Especially after his press conference.. "Bad luck."

Dude, you looked and took a FULL SWING!

Also - I am hung over

I don’t understand you boomers. Half the time y’all complain about how soft roundball is compared to what it was a million years ago, and when a player throws a punch, you same boomers call for the player’s head

I don’t understand you boomers. Half the time y’all complain about how soft roundball is compared to what it was a million years ago, and when a player throws a punch, you same boomers call for the player’s head

LMAO this is Draymond Green we are talking about

LMAO this is Draymond Green we are talking about
I don’t know who that is. Sounds like the throwback y’all all have been begging for, but the second he goes old school, get the torches and pitchforks ready

Morning

I don't care about Desmond Green

It's pretty bad.
Baby Reaction GIF

Best morning thread poster thread in a while. Green is a beast on the court and will pound your face if you get shitty. Old school grit. Would’ve been better on the 80’s Pistons.

The thing that makes me laugh is look at these two clowns...the hitter and the guy he hit are both almost 7' tall and weigh over 200 pounds. The guy who got hit has to act like the "hit" was so devastating that he is still suffering the effects on the bench while the play is reviewed.

Looks like a fucking pussy the whole while. Green probably wishes he would have took a better swing at him now!

I can't support this action, given that Green went from clocking the dude to trying to sell that he was fouled in about a half second.

I can't support this action, given that Green went from clocking the dude to trying to sell that he was fouled in about a half second.

It's never Green's fault! Every time he acts like he was the good guy

I get we need a phsycial game... But not Green Physical

Lol definitely a hold and glad he got clocked. Yeah Dray doesn't need to play victim but I like him doing it. Sets a tone to the defenders grabbing the Warriors non stop.

It's never Green's fault! Every time he acts like he was the good guy

I get we need a phsycial game... But not Green Physical
Green sounds like Laimbeer. If that's an apt analogy, then I'd counter that the NBA does need someone to hate like Laimbeer.