Happy I got Knocked out by Draymond Green Wednesday

Lol definitely a hold and glad he got clocked. Yeah Dray doesn't need to play victim but I like him doing it. Sets a tone to the defenders grabbing the Warriors non stop.
Whatever happens happens, I haven't gone out of my way to watch an NBA game in something like 20 years, so I don't really care.

He deserves a long suspension, though. You can do all sorts of things within the rules of the game to stop someone touching you, doesn't need to rise to the level of roundhouse punch.

Hey @HammerDown
This site gets blocked by my works firewall but eurohoop doesn't. Can you change something to unblock your site?

Hey @HammerDown
This site gets blocked by my works firewall but eurohoop doesn't. Can you change something to unblock your site?

Shaq No GIF

slap1.JPGslap2.JPGslap3.JPGslap4.JPG

Upon farther review.....

It appears he pulled back in time and did not even slap that big sissy.

He laid on the ground like Tyson went two rounds with him. Big baby.

Hey @HammerDown
That's likely controlled by your content filter host - which is usually a 3rd-party company. Websites are globally categorized and most content filters are configured by a company sys admin to whitelist or blacklist by category. Hammer probably can't control how 3rd party companies categorize his website and certainly can't control which categories your company's sys admins whitelists.

When you get blocked, it probably displays a message stating which category this Hoop was blocked under and which company hosts your content filtering. There might be a way to request directly to that 3rd party company to re-categorize this site.

That's likely controlled by your content filter host - which is usually a 3rd-party company. Websites are globally categorized and most content filters are configured by a company sys admin to whitelist or blacklist by category. Hammer probably can't control how 3rd party companies categorize his website and certainly can't control which categories your company's sys admins whitelists.

When you get blocked, it probably displays a message stating which category this Hoop was blocked under and which company hosts your content filtering. There might be a way to request directly to that 3rd party company to re-categorize this site.
Oddly enough it isn't the normal block page.

Instead I get an error like I am trying to access the page without internet that says "Page could not be loaded" with examples of what could be wrong like checking my internet connection (that's good), ad blockers (don't think that's it), or the site being temporarily unavailable (not it)

Maybe it's because of my ad blocker? I'll try turning that off...

I can access the site fine when I am just on my VPN...doesn't work when I'm in the office and connected to the company internet

Hey @HammerDown
This site couldn't possibly be more benign. It is a 100% vanilla version of xenforo and it's 100% private. Nothing I can do.

Inb4 Handi asks why it has to be vanilla and not chocolate.

This site couldn't possibly be more benign. It is a 100% vanilla version of xenforo and it's 100% private. Nothing I can do.

Inb4 Handi asks why it has to be vanilla and not chocolate.
Yea, I figured. It's weird.

Mine isn't in mint condition, but I still have this bad boy

Afternoon all.

morning everyone

Curling tonight, I'll take some notes from Draymond Green on how to win
So, you're actually curling now or tired of explaining the difference?

Whatever happens happens, I haven't gone out of my way to watch an NBA game in something like 20 years, so I don't really care.

He deserves a long suspension, though. You can do all sorts of things within the rules of the game to stop someone touching you, doesn't need to rise to the level of roundhouse punch.
Shit need to check twitter to see if wizards to Potomac yard was legit or just posturing to get money from DC