Happy Monday

adidas Men’s Adizero Boston 12 – Limited Edition Boston Marathon® 2024 | Marathon Sports

Anyone like these? I want the Red Ones but they don't have my size

mens-adidas-boston-12_SideMedialCenterView_1440x1080.jpg

Me too and I turned it off.

I didn't really care who won either game, I just wanted competitive games. It looked like the Lions had it in the bag, so Mrs Redfoot and I watched an episode of True Detective. I was pretty surprised when I turned the game back on.
Ha! That's funny because the mrs and I did the same thing. We just started the latest season

Ha! That's funny because the mrs and I did the same thing. We just started the latest season

Yep. I watched the first two episodes on a business trip last week and the Mrs said she wanted to watch it too, so we watched the first episode Sunday and I'm waiting until she sees ep 2 and then we'll watch together.

Seems pretty good so far. Season 1 was fucking amazing. Season 2 was such shit, I didn't even watch season 3, but I decided to watch season 4 after seeing some trailers. I don't expect it to live up to S1, but it damn well better be head and shoulders better than S2.

Only thing that could have saved S2 was if Rachel McAddams was showing off her tits and ass in every episode.

Yep. I watched the first two episodes on a business trip last week and the Mrs said she wanted to watch it too, so we watched the first episode Sunday and I'm waiting until she sees ep 2 and then we'll watch together.

Seems pretty good so far. Season 1 was fucking amazing. Season 2 was such shit, I didn't even watch season 3, but I decided to watch season 4 after seeing some trailers. I don't expect it to live up to S1, but it damn well better be head and shoulders better than S2.

Only thing that could have saved S2 was if Rachel McAddams was showing off her tits and ass in every episode.
Watched season 3, was really disappointed

Watched season 3, was really disappointed
Then I'll not waste my time.

I did notice that season 4 is shorter than the others - six episodes compared to the other three's eight.

I was about to watch episode 3 last night by myself, but figured since there are only 6, I'd wait for the ball and chain to join me.

Then I'll not waste my time.

I did notice that season 4 is shorter than the others - six episodes compared to the other three's eight.

I was about to watch episode 3 last night by myself, but figured since there are only 6, I'd wait for the ball and chain to join me.
We have watched 3 episodes of season 4, I think you will like it

i need to watch current season of fargo

than maybe i'll watch true detective