Happy Monday

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Fuck daylight savings

Drank too much on Saturday. Sunday cleaned up yard a little and spent time outside, now back to work

morning folks

pretty decent weekend

Went out for dinner and drinks on Friday and was feeing it Saturday...but luckily it was a rainy Saturday so a good day to be lazy around the house. Went out to see Dune 2...not iMax but with some sort of rumble seat set up that was pretty awesome. The movie was really good too.

Did chores yesterday. Painted the bathroom and trimmed up some trees and rose bushes in the front yard. I think I pulled a muscle in my back using the pole pruner on the cherry blossom tree

WHEN ARE YOU GUYS GONNA GET IT...THERE IS NOTHING HAPPY ABOUT MONDAY??????????????

WHEN ARE YOU GUYS GONNA GET IT...THERE IS NOTHING HAPPY ABOUT MONDAY??????????????
Happy Birthday Omg GIF by Apple Music

Friday took Grand to a 4H meeting & new club for us. That was longer than expected. Went to my parents to find out my brother & his gf eloped. Then watched college hockey until I fell asleep.
Saturday went with cousin N1 & his boy BigE to yourh state wrestling in Indy. Went 0-2 but should have won his 2nd match that went to OT.
Yesterday signed up 3 of 5 to play ball this spring/summer.

Fuck daylight savings

Drank too much on Saturday. Sunday cleaned up yard a little and spent time outside, now back to work
Agreed.

I drank too much on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Not a fun Monday morning.

Agreed.

I drank too much on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Not a fun Monday morning.
I'm dragging today, too; but for a different reason. I made the mistake of playing three hours of volleyball yesterday. I usually play a max of two. I also made the mistake of going from playing 6-on-6 with sloppy players to playing 4-on-4 with good players (after I was already getting physically tired). I'm the oldest person in the league and my body is telling me I need to stop thinking I still have the physical stamina of people under 40.

get rid of day light savings I say, I hate it, I bitch every year about it
Clarify.

My personal preference would be to keep it "always on"; not "always off".

sand volleyball meeting tonight for the 2024 season.

trying to determine how many teams are coming back. We had 15 teams last year...I'd be ok with fewer but more than likely we will have 15 again.

happy 311 day

Clarify.

My personal preference would be to keep it "always on"; not "always off".
Split the difference. In the fall, fall back thirty minutes.