Happy Monday

Time is just a construct. Set your clocks to any time you want and adjust accordingly.

sand volleyball meeting tonight for the 2024 season.

trying to determine how many teams are coming back. We had 15 teams last year...I'd be ok with fewer but more than likely we will have 15 again.
That 6-on-6? Each team have subs?

Time is just a construct. Set your clocks to any time you want and adjust accordingly.
aint nobody got time for that GIF

Says the retired guy who can play life at his own pace. The rest of us have to comply with schedules imposed by others and those others use clocks set to government-specified standard.

4's

limit of 8 on a roster
Do you have people you play with often and are comfortable playing with or do you pretty much have to wing it each week with whoever random people show up?

Do you have people you play with often and are comfortable playing with or do you pretty much have to wing it each week with whoever random people show up?
no I have a team with a couple friends...we've been playing together for about 10 yrs now and we still suck.

a lot of the teams in my division (which is very rec/beer league) have been playing together for a while now

no I have a team with a couple friends...we've been playing together for about 10 yrs now and we still suck.

a lot of the teams in my division (which is very rec/beer league) have been playing together for a while now
Is it a co-ed league?

Says the retired guy who can play life at his own pace. The rest of us have to comply with schedules imposed by others and those others use clocks set to government-specified standard.
Work starts at Zero o'clock. Go from there.

Either that or quit yer bitching and kneel.

WHEN ARE YOU GUYS GONNA GET IT...THERE IS NOTHING HAPPY ABOUT MONDAY??????????????
I got a GREAT boss!!! Got no problemo with Mondays (or any other day of the week, for that matter). :rockon:

UNLESS it's a fucked up weather day, of course... :nod:

:thumb:
Then find another way to generate your own economy so you don't have to "comply with schedules imposed by others". BTW... I mean no malice by what I just said. So many can't or aren't willing to take that "next" step.

lifeissimple-ani.gif

:pop2::martini:

I got a GREAT boss!!! Got no problemo with Mondays (or any other day of the week, for that matter). :rockon:

UNLESS it's a fucked up weather day, of course... :nod:
Are you self-employed?