Has anyone seen this man?

Feelin' more like the berries than the twig and wanting to bring back Don Keibals???

Ashton Kutcher Burn GIF

I know my husband used to post on the old CBS boards so maybe any of you guys from CBS can spread this around to your friends? The man in that avatar really needs to get in contact with me soon.

0255517F-6D41-400B-8962-268E1310AC4D.gif

I'm so out of the loop.

So he jumped out of the frying pan and into the fire?

Yes, he said some shit like "more black scum need to die" and got a bunch of threads removed. Pretty sure he got the ban hammer since Racism is a big No No.

AG was the first to go, and many more are getting the trickle down consequences of AG's actions.

Sharon, have you looked at your husband's phone to see if it has a "sneaky Google tracker" installed?

Also I must add,

I think Canadians suck.

Rudest motherfuckers on earth.

Still want the pics though.
I concur on the Canadians. First off, they can't decide if they are French or British. Which is it? Secondly, neither of those are acceptable.

Finally, I am sure that with their free health care, free education, and other free shit that they always like to throw in Americans faces they have a FREE fucking message board. It probably is devoted to maple leafs or beer or round faggot bacon, but its free.

I concur on the Canadians. First off, they can't decide if they are French or British. Which is it? Secondly, neither of those are acceptable.

Finally, I am sure that with their free health care, free education, and other free shit that they always like to throw in Americans faces they have a FREE fucking message board. It probably is devoted to maple leafs or beer or round faggot bacon, but its free.
Free syrup?