Has anyone seen this man?

@dkmightyhammer Straighten this shit out!
Edmonton is a city with over a million people in it, so it's a bit more than a neighborhood. It's the capital of the province and it's where you'll find 90% of the liberals that live in this province because of all the government jobs up there. Edmonton is in the northern part of the province and Calgary is in the southern part about 300 km away. (That's about 180 miles for you Yanks)

I know my husband used to post on the old CBS boards so maybe any of you guys from CBS can spread this around to your friends? The man in that avatar really needs to get in contact with me soon.
Last I heard he was shacked up with a Laotian ladyboii somewhere around the outskirts of Miami.

Edmonton is a city with over a million people in it, so it's a bit more than a neighborhood. It's the capital of the province and it's where you'll find 90% of the liberals that live in this province because of all the government jobs up there. Edmonton is in the northern part of the province and Calgary is in the southern part about 300 km away. (That's about 180 miles for you Yanks)
Now let's sing the anthem!

tired d&d GIF by Hyper RPG

- live feed of Shaggy in tHoop Control Center. (I've been watching this since last week - he hasn't moved once since then)

bullshit

he is banning you and alaska guy
and mvoing threads.... hiding threads....closing threads.....

Not sure why I went to bat for that guy so many times... sorry dude. Didn't realize how deep off the deep end he'd gone.
I don't think anyone would have guessed that me and you and WWJ would be the only WL2 posters to stick around.

Ok. I didn't start there till July 2010, but I seem to remember seeing the Outlaw name. The other two I don't remember.
I joined in early 2007 when I was 15 and recovering from ACL surgery, I stuck around until 2013, so I was pretty young and dumb my whole time there.

I did the SEC and the Next Best 3 thing over there during NCAAF season for a long time, probably where you saw Outlaw. Welfare Bear was an alt(we all had alts there) I used to troll DJ(young and dumb), I just changed my main account's name to Cuntry Blumpkin towards the end.