Has anyone seen this man?

@Sharon Saunders you were here yesterday...........whats going on........you start this, then disappear.........

Whose alt? terrible execution

@Sharon Saunders you were here yesterday...........whats going on........you start this, then disappear.........

Whose alt? terrible execution
I agree entirely. Have some pride in your trolling, send some posts while drunk, something.

Let's see... whose m.o. is to pretend to be a woman, be from an location they aren't, and pleas to save their missing friends/family, warn you about the annoying next-door neighbor, or demand everyone share their homeopathic cures for herpes-ridden lips? Hmmm... :unsure:

I agree entirely. Have some pride in your trolling, send some posts while drunk, something.

Let's see... whose m.o. is to pretend to be a woman, be from an location they aren't, and pleas to save their missing friends/family, warn you about the annoying next-door neighbor, or demand everyone share their homeopathic cures for herpes-ridden lips? Hmmm... :unsure:

Tom Ace?

giphy.gif

Yeah! But no...

Carole Baskin on tNation...

I’ve seen this man on a postcard alerting me of his address because of his past aggressions.

Sharon looks a little pregnant.

I think he's dead and Sharon killed him.

Right outta an episode of Snapped and Dateline.

Why? He visits here every day.
You will find him on SportsHoopla.com and he goes by the name HaroldSeattle.

I'm sorry all these other posters are being so mean and hope things work out.