Has anyone seen this man?

Handi is a black man from Odessa, Texas.....

breaking bad stuff GIF
And gay.

I still need help identifying my husband’s online personality. He’s the guy in my avatar. So far no one has come forward with information.

I think I have an idea!

I’ll post a picture of a known associate of my husband. This guy is from Canada. The last I heard he was posting on a site called Zeb’s. Or Zig’s. Yeah, that’s it! Zig’s.

Do you want to see the picture now?

I still need help identifying my husband’s online personality. He’s the guy in my avatar. So far no one has come forward with information.

I think I have an idea!

I’ll post a picture of a known associate of my husband. This guy is from Canada. The last I heard he was posting on a site called Zeb’s. Or Zig’s. Yeah, that’s it! Zig’s.

Why won't you respond to my PMs?

Are you threatening to doxx a poster here? If so, please don't.

I think I have an idea!
I know that guy he goes by the name @Handicappers and you can find him here and multiple other sites.

This thread has been going on for over three years now and you're now posting pictures of this person. What is your intention? :noidea:

I had lunch with him yesterday

I think I have an idea!
No one either knows, or fucking cares. Say something worth a fuck already

Doxxing is ok on the HOOP. Doxx away fake Mrs. Saunders