Healthy Eats

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00
The wife and I have set the goal to eat a lot healthier in 2021. The goal is to make things in volume and eat them over multiple days. Some examples of what we are making:

Cucumber Tomato salad - Basically tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion and light Greek dressing.

Chicken Salad - Rotisserie chicken, walnuts, grapes, parsley, red onion, celery mixed with Greek yogurt, lemon juice, salt, pepper.

Tuna Salad - Tuna, parsley, banana peppers, celery, red onion, lemon juice mixed with taziki sauce.

Pasta and Shrimp - Chickpea pasta, artichoke hearts, Greek olives, Greek seasoning, cherry tomatoes, red onion, goat cheese, olive oil, lemon juice, shrimp and mushrooms.

Anyone have additional suggestions?

The wife and I have set the goal to eat a lot healthier in 2021. The goal is to make things in volume and eat them over multiple days. Some examples of what we are making:

Cucumber Tomato salad - Basically tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion and light Greek dressing.

Chicken Salad - Rotisserie chicken, walnuts, grapes, parsley, red onion, celery mixed with Greek yogurt, lemon juice, salt, pepper.

Tuna Salad - Tuna, parsley, banana peppers, celery, red onion, lemon juice mixed with taziki sauce.

Pasta and Shrimp - Chickpea pasta, artichoke hearts, Greek olives, Greek seasoning, cherry tomatoes, red onion, goat cheese, olive oil, lemon juice, shrimp and mushrooms.

Anyone have additional suggestions?
A ribeye steak cooked medium rare smothered with fresh mushrooms.

stuffed grape leaves. i just ate some. delicious.

stuffed grape leaves. i just ate some. delicious.
I like that. Never thought about making them myself and they should keep for at least 3 days.

A ribeye steak cooked medium rare smothered with fresh mushrooms.
That is actually our standard Sat night meal except I cook fillets and smother in sauteed mushrooms and onions with greek seasoning in olive oil.

Mixed field greens salad with light balsamic, a grilled chicken breast and a honeycrisp apple. Everyday. For lunch.

salmon and asparagus is a pretty quick one pan meal if you're in a hurry.

Reactions: ill
salmon and asparagus is a pretty quick one pan meal if you're in a hurry.
A healthy meal, a few glasses of wine and great sex afterwards... :thumb:

We make a lentil curry that would be pretty healthy. Try to substitute a couple meals a week with a shake (can give you the "recipe" I use)

How do you get your dog to hold still?

how else?
0005150072001_2_A1C1_1200.png