Votes: 21 47.7%
  • Najee Harris

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Kyle Trask

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Trevor Lawrence

Votes: 14 31.8%

• Total voters
No one has done more with less than Kyle Trask.

But he lost 3 games, and could have had epic Heisman moments. He blew it.

so I think Mac Jones will win it.

No one has done more with less than Kyle Trask.

But he lost 3 games, and could have had epic Heisman moments. He blew it.

so I think Mac Jones will win it.
Mac Jones isn’t even the best offensive player on his own team

Devonta Smith

If I had a vote:

1. DeVonta Smith
2. Mac Jones
3. Kyle Trask

I think Mac Jones will probably win, and I think the vote system will play a big role in that. It would not surprise me at all if DeVonta steals a bunch of first place votes from him because I think it's obvious to everyone who watches that offense that he is more "outstanding" than Mac. But tons of people view it as an MVP award, and they will take the QB over the WR every time. Smith will be left off a ton of ballots, and Mac won't.

Mac Jones will win, but Najee Harris and DeVonta Smith are more deserving.

Just give the Heisman trophy to Alabama's offense and let Jones, Harris and Smith share it

1. Devonta Smith
2. Trevor Lawrence
3. Mac Jones

DJU is great but with Lawerence, Clemson looks like a different team and he's putting up a great year without 3 of his top WRs.
Without Waddle, Smith still gives Alabama that scary factor. Even with all the attention a team has to give Devonta, he still produce insane stat lines

Smith is clearly the best player in college football, but isn't a QB. Sucks for him. He should win it.

Finalists are:
Devonta Smith
Mac Jones
Trevor Lawrence
Kyle Trask

I actually think that this may be the year a QB won't win it. I think it will go to Smith imo.